Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > HIV and AIDS Forum

Worried From a Combination of Symptoms

Dear folks,

Since the last two years, i have been extremely stressed and worried. I've had the following exposures. Although i feel them to be low risk, but the symptoms i'm experiencing are making crazy and unable to explain. Please read my situations below and kindly advice.

Oct 2005:- Exposure with a female partner of unknown status. For some reason, even before I touched her, I observed a lot of precum and she was scared. I just wiped it off, and then engaged in getting a HJ with a lot of fluid (lotion and probably other secretions), but was careful to avoid touching the tip of my penis with any fluids.

Nov 2005:- 49 days test was neg for all STD's.
Also, I was told i had extreme vitamin B12 deficiency. Been taking 2 b12 tablets daily.

April 2006:- Sudden onset of bad sore throat. Doc thought its tonsils, was put on a 10 day Bactrum dosage to cure the bacteria.

July 2006:- One low risk exposure with a partner of unknown status. Sucked her nipples for a few minutes and was given a HJ without a condom.

December 2006:- One low risk exposure with a partner of unknown status, who had a 2 year baby. Not sure if she was still breastfeeding her kid.
I sucked her nipples for about 5 mins or so, did not feel any liquid going into my mouth.
Was also given a Handjob with condom on.

December 2006 thru now: Recurring sore throats (atleast thrice in three months), a lot of visible veins suddenly on arms and chest, sudden fluctuations in weight and a lot of heartburn.

April 2007:- Caught a cold, and a little sore throat. Doc thought it was viral, but also prescribed me a ten day dosage (3 per day – 500 mg each) of Amoxycillin antibiotics and asked me to take them only if I develop a lot of phlegm only. However, with the first onset of a little dry cough, I panicked and started taking the entire dosage of antibiotics. I was fine for a few days.

May 2007:- Started feeling a bitter taste in my mouth and saw my tongue was white. Ignored it for a few days, but it got worse. Went to doctor, but did not tell about my sexual exposures. However, I mentioned about the antibiotics.
He prescribed anti fungal lozenges (5 per day) for about 10 days which I did. Two weeks later, the white tongue still remains (on and off) along with the bitter taste. Early in the morning, I can see small deposits on the tongue, which I scrape them off and keep chewing gum or some spicy items to wither off the taste. Each time after scraping off, I am fine for a few hours, and then it comes back. Its been almost a month now with the tongue symptoms. thats the scary part.

Please advice for what risks i was at and is any testing warranted for any STDs?
Does extreme stress put me at risk for any of the symptoms OR make it worse?
I have read so so many articles on all this, and i am just living day and night with only these thoughts. Sorry for any trouble.

I appreciate all your responses.

Thanks for your time.

Regards
Roger
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 2nd, 2008
Community Volunteer
Roger, I am sorry no one got back with you. I am the new man here and with my friend Mson I am trying to catch up with old e mails. So did you find anything out? How R U?
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....