User Profile
i'm so done with Trey's dad. I feel like a fool. for 2 yrs he's treated me with no respect and he kept saying he'd try and change (try being the big word there) he tells me he wants to be with me and wants no one else with me but just now he says "well I can't just fall in love with you again" like what kind of mixed signals are those? He tells me I'm a head case cause I'm sitting here crying. He hasn't given me 1 f-ing cent in almost 2 months, he's not working right now and he can't even bring Trey into daycare for me. I have to leave my house at 6:50 to get to work for 8:30 and if Mike brought him in we could leave at 7.40. i just went and left Trey there and I'm leaving for the evening. I feel like a bad mom, but he can take care of him for a while. I'm done with all this bull. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

edited because I should not be talking stupidness. Smile

Last edited by lil_blaze2004 on June 14th, 2007 12:53 PM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 11th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Those really are some mixed signals! I would be very upset too if I were you. How long have you guys been working on things?

I'm sorry he's treating you this way. You deserve to be treated so much better than that. The least he could do is help out some with his son. that would make a huge difference in your morning. if He's not working....then I don't see what the problem is.

I think It would be good for you to get away for a while. Maybe take a walk or go to a movie. Something to get your mind off things.

I'm always here if you want to pm me.

~big hug~
|

User Profile
replied June 11th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
aw, jess Sad im here for you if you need anything! i think something must be n the air making relationships go pooey right now, we love you!
|

replied June 11th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Jess, you know I'm always here if you need to talk to me!! I know I haven't been on much lately, but you know my e mail!!!

don't let this fool get you down like this. I know it's *way* easier said than done, but you are one of the *strongest* women I know.

You helped me tons after I had .oni!! You are an inspiring person!

Sarah
|

replied June 11th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I don't know you very well, but you seem to be a very supportive person. I'm really sad that you are going through a tough time. Some people (especially men) say they will change and they want the same things we want, but what they want is to make us miserable and string us along like puppets. You shouldn't feel like a fool for loving someone. I guess that is why they say love is blind.

You are better off without him!
|

replied June 11th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Crying or Very sad

jess, please do not harm yourself because he upsets you. he is not worth it!!!

you're a strong, beautiful, talented young woman and we love you!
|

User Profile
replied June 11th, 2007
Community Volunteer
thanks everyone, I don't think I would ever cut again but tonight I got that urge that I hadn't felt in yrs. My best friend came and picked me up and we went yo the rapids near here, then we took a walk in the bird sanctuary around there for like an hour. I feel better now, but as he was here when I got back it didn't help. It's so ridiculous he keeps bringing up the fact that I was with someone else...last october Shocked I keep saying, we were brokemn up and not living together, what?? whatever, I need to not see him but that is hard with Trey and living so damn close. I can't wait to move in 3 weeks.

Sarahm thanks for letting me know I'm a "stuff" woman-lol what is up with the censors?????
|

User Profile
replied June 12th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
jess i'm going to pm you
|

replied June 12th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I'm sorry Jess.You tried right?You can say you honestly tried everything to make your family work but he is just not in it.I love you and you can talk to me anytime girl.Don't let him get you down.Your so much better and stronger than him.
|

User Profile
replied June 12th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I am so sorry .Jess! I was hoping things would work out for the three of you! I know you deserve better and I know how difficult it is being the father of .Trey. You are a great .Mom and I realize that it is difficult being a single parent, not getting much help but like ,Bridget said you are a strong, beautiful. talented young woman. I hope you don't hurt yourself either because no man is worth that! Know that we are all here for you!
|

User Profile
replied June 13th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Jess! I don't know what to say except that I'm sorry that he's such a jerk!! I'm always here if you need me, just shoot me an email or hit me up on yahoo.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...