Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

I Cant Seem to Get Pregnant..

Me and my boyfriend have been together 2years and really want a baby. we've been trying for 4 months now and no luck. Is there something wrong with me ? or does this happen to alot of people? Sad Confused any suggestions? xxx
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 11th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
4 months really isn't long at all. it can take the average healthy couple up to a year to conceive and each month you only have a 25% of getting pregnant (assuming you're having sex near ovulation).

are you tracking your cycles and having sex during your fertile time each month? getting pregnant isn't as easy as just having unprotected sex, you have to do it at just the right time.

i'm moving this to the getting pregnant forum. they should be able to give you some tips.

good luck!
|

replied June 11th, 2007
Experienced User
there is more than likely absolutely nothing wrong with you. it takes longer than we think it does. just keep trying and sooner or later you will get your little one.. good luck to ya. sending lots of baby dust.
|

replied June 14th, 2007
Experienced User
I agree with above. I have been trying for 11 months and went to the dr and nothing seemed to be wrong. It might hormonal...
Good luck though and try to not get stressed out about it. It will happen for you in due time. Good luck and keep us posted.

**sending lots of baby dust to ya**
|

replied June 14th, 2007
!
well i took me and my husband almost two years to get pregnant and when it did happen i was happier than the world so just give urself time it will happen the more u worry the more stressed out u will get and that does not help u any either
|

replied March 11th, 2010
i want to be pregnant
My husband really wants me to get pregnant and so do i. i just can't seem to fall pregnant.please advise me on how i should go about to get pregnant for the first time?
|

replied March 11th, 2010
Especially eHealthy
TasLand, Do you know how your monthly cycle work with ovulation and when to have sex to make a baby? Do you track your cycle and fertility?
|

User Profile
replied March 23rd, 2010
No your not the only one im also trying myself for over 6 months nothing wrong with me either people say if you try it wont work 1st time always seem to work out perfect its stressing but hope you the best thanks
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....