Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Appendix and Appendicitis Forum

Pain In Stomach Starting to Become Worse....

I keep getting a Sharp pain in my stomach not far from my bellybutton a few inches at the most, on the right side and just a little above the belly button. It starts out very dull and gets sharper and sharper and then kinda just goes away. It is very quick but this keeps happening in the same spot and it is happening daily at least 3 or 4 times a day now. Does anyone have any ideas what this might be? Thanks in advance for any responses!

Melissa
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 9th, 2007
Your Belly Pain
It could be your appendix. My hubby had very weird symptoms and they lasted quite a while until the doctor just decided that he should do a laporoscopy on him and sure enough it was his appendix. But his pain came and went real spurratically. Good Luck.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...