Medical Questions > Relationships > GLBT Relationships Forum

F/f Sex-how Do I Get It Right?

So I really like women and have had several sexual incounters with women now but they are often a bit of a guddle! With a man and woman it is kind of obvious what goes were and how you fit together but how can I have sex with a woman and both of us have pleasure at the same time?

Also does there have to be a dominant partner?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 9th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Re: F/f Sex-how Do I Get It Right?
poppypot wrote:
So I really like women and have had several sexual incounters with women now but they are often a bit of a guddle! With a man and woman it is kind of obvious what goes were and how you fit together but how can I have sex with a woman and both of us have pleasure at the same time?

I'm not a lesbian but have had that question arise in my head.My friend (who is a les.) said it's not so much about intercourse,but oral.I have also heard if you want intercourse,my friend usesd a strap on and that worls well! She said they oth get pleasure from it not matter who's on what end! in m/f sex,I don't really think there is a dominant partner so I don't see why there would be in f/f sex.unless you want there to be Wink
|

replied June 10th, 2007
Thanks
I allways see the man as being dominant Confused
|

replied June 10th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Re: F/f Sex-how Do I Get It Right?
poppypot wrote:

I believe I gave you a reply on the women's sexual health forum Smile
|

replied June 10th, 2007
Its lovely you reply to everyone Smile
|

replied June 10th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
poppypot wrote:

You're welcome ^^

A quick note on the man always being dominant... Definitely not! I enjoy tying my fiancee to the bed and ravishing him far more than I like being tied down myself. I am definitely the one wearing the pants Wink More often than not our sex is an equal-level thing, with no partner being clearly dominant, but when I'm in the mood, I'm a tiger Wink
|

replied June 11th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Eiri wrote:
poppypot wrote:

You're welcome ^^

A quick note on the man always being dominant... Definitely not! I enjoy tying my fiancee to the bed and ravishing him far more than I like being tied down myself. I am definitely the one wearing the pants Wink More often than not our sex is an equal-level thing, with no partner being clearly dominant, but when I'm in the mood, I'm a tiger Wink
ditto! there really is no dominant partner unless your one of those people who likes it like that all the time.(I assume that would get boring though,lol)
|

replied June 11th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Yeah I know, right? Switch things up a little! lol.
|
Tags: sex, woman
Quick Reply