Medical Questions > Parenting > Parenting Community Forum

Tons of Pics...fixed (Page 1)

User Profile
Okay, I finally got some of the pics from Chu's bday party uploaded. I can't upload to imagecave for some reason and Terra suggested myspace to me. I didn't upload before this because myspace takes forever and I'm extremely impatient. But anyway here are some party pics and a few from yesterday.

Last edited by tigresacanela24 on June 8th, 2007 07:14 PM; edited 3 times in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 8th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
okay, someone tell me why this isn't working....
|

User Profile
replied June 8th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Looks like he had a lot of fun! BTW, I love Sponge Bob.
|

replied June 8th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
look like a really fun party and i have to say yummy looking cake. i love sponge bob
|

User Profile
replied June 8th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
That looks like the best party!! You sure know how to throw them!!! Great decorating, too. I love the cake picture and him in the little tube. He has such great facial expressions!
|

User Profile
replied June 8th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
those are awesome decorations!!! it looks like you guys had a great time, i bet it was so fun decorating for that party! what a great idea, how were the crabby patties Laughing
|

replied June 8th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Yay! Chu pics! Looks like it was an awesome party. I love how his cake says "Happy 1st birthday .chu"
Aww, he's getting so big! is he walking yet? Running possibly? I miss you and .chu Sad
|

User Profile
replied June 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Thanks guys! Terra, it was fun decorating at first then I got sick of hanging the ceiling streamers so i only did half of my ceiling to look like waves. Then there was a whole box of decorations that I didn't put up because I was tired. I was lucky that I got that many decorations up. Laughing

Mandy, Chu's still not really really walking. It's pretty funny because he will stand up by himself for a few minutes. Then he'll take a few steps and get this terrified look on his face and then fall on his butt and crawl away. Chu's a little chicken. I'm not worried tho, one day his desire for my cell phone will overcome his fear. Laughing
|

User Profile
replied June 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
aww hes soo cute, he still looks soo tiny at 1, hey at least he ate the cake, joseph didnt want to eat any cake at his birthday, we did cars theme although his room is themed spongebob Smile . His 2nd bday is coming up soon i might throw it before jason leaves though and do spongebob or elmo. you did a really really good job decorating, my skills suck and my decorations look like crap haha, good job for u u did good Smile looks like u had tons of fun and it was nice and warm out too Smile
|

replied June 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
chuuuuuuu! yay! i feel like i haven't seen pics of him in so long.

i love that he always has his 2 middle fingers in his mouth. he is so adorable!

looks like it was a great party!
|

User Profile
replied June 9th, 2007
Supporter
OMG .kay, he's so big now! It makes me sad Sad . I think we missed out on a big chunk of his first year. He's so beautiful!!!!

I love, love, love the sponge Bob theme! You did a terrific job!!
|

replied June 9th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
tigresacanela24 wrote:

Mandy, Chu's still not really really walking. It's pretty funny because he will stand up by himself for a few minutes. Then paradise take a few steps and get this terrified look on his face and then fall on his butt and crawl away. Chu's a little chicken. I'm not worried tho, one day his desire for my cell phone will overcome his fear. Laughing

LOL, I know how that goes. Adriana has an obsession with cell phones. And she's got a ton of old ones that don't work, so we take the battery out and give them to her........she doesn't want those, she wants the ones that make noise and light up Rolling Eyes
|

replied June 9th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Looks like a great party. I like the net over the door. Sponge .Bob is cool.
Chu is as handsome as ever
|

replied June 9th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
man,I haven't seen him in forever! he's getting so big it's crazy.that party looks like it was so much fun! did all the kids enjoy it?(I haven't read any of the reply's yet so sorry if its a repeat question!)
|

User Profile
replied June 9th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
happy belated birthday baby boy.
|

replied June 9th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
He is such a cute little boy. I love how he sucks his middle two fingers. I used to do that until I was about 2 or 3. I think it is so cute.
Looks like you had fun. I love the decorations.
|

replied June 9th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
what a cutie! i'm glad to finally see some more pictures of him.
|

replied June 10th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
omg hes getting so big and handsome! that party looks like fun. i want some cake!!
|

replied June 10th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Chuuuuuyyyyy!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!

I Miss him soooooo much! You wouldn't believe!!! Oni misses him toooo!!!

At first I thought yall had cut his hair! From the 1st pool pic! ANd I was like Shocked , no they didn't!!!!!!! lmao!!

Then I was relieved to see his fro!!! I love him *tooo* much!!! He's absolutely the most handsome boy!!!!

Is he walkin yet???

Sarah
|

User Profile
replied June 11th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
babymajic0506 wrote:
Chuuuuuyyyyy!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!

I Miss him soooooo much! You wouldn't believe!!! Oni misses him toooo!!!

At first I thought yall had cut his hair! From the 1st pool pic! ANd I was like Shocked , no they didn't!!!!!!! ha ha ha!!

Then I was relieved to see his fro!!! I love him *tooo* much!!! He's absolutely the most handsome boy!!!!

Is he walkin yet???

Sarah

The humidity is doing a serious number on his hair!! But then oddly enough it's really dry. Hey miss aesthitician, what can I put in it to keep it from drying out like that? Nothing that I'm currently using is working (baby oil, conditioner, tried some of my hair lotion) but his hair is nothing like mine and nothing like miguel's so i'm confused and need help!
|
Tags: parenting, ac ac, ac s
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....