Recently I have noticed tiny raised bumps on my skin that itch. They are not clustered anywhere, but have appeared on my arms, legs, chest and back. The ones I have are not going away, and there seem to be a few more each time I check. I got a dog a few weeks ago, and I wonder if he could be the problem?

If this is scabies, how can I go about treating it?
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 27th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Could just be an allergic reaction to your new dog.. Which hopefully isn't the case, because im sure it would be painful to get rid of it... However if it is scabies you can treat them with any sort of lice medication, as thats what 'scabies' are.. Although to be 100% safe talk to your doctor to find out for sure what this is so you don't go about trying to fix the problem and possibly making it worse...Best of luck with whatever you have!
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....