always being so pissed off!
ahh did anyone spend their last few weeks of pregnancy mad all the time.. i swear to .god all i want to do is ring brians neck!!
i hate being so irritated all the time...

edited to add... im a jerk and i always get mad over nothing and it must seem like all of my posts are exactly the same.. all i do is complain! ahh i just dont like myself very much right now.. i dont know how my husband can stand me
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 7th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I wouldn't say .I was mad all the time, but .I did spend a good part of the time happy one minute and either frustrated, irritated, or crying (sounds like a mental illness). I'm sure he understands, and if he doesn't...oh well.
|

User Profile
replied June 7th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
man. i hated myself when i was pregnant. i was so unpleasant all the time. i was rude, demanding, selfish, stubborn, nasty, snappy, & extremely short-tempered. it was ridiculous. i would get pissed at everyone about everything. i really honestly hated being pregnant.

but right after .gabe was born, i was right back to my old self again. i felt great. i've never been happier.

being pregnant is hard. just remember it's temporary!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...