Medical Questions > Womens Health > Birth Control Forum

On tri-cyclen ; went In Me 4 Times This Month Pain

My boyfriend 'went' inside me 4 times this month.. I am on birth control [tri-cyclen lo] and im starting on the green placebo pills in 3 days or so. Im getting cramps, and my lower stomach hurts. This is my 3rd month on the pill, and before my period last month, i got the same feeling. But, me and my boyfriend had sex 3 times this past weekend.. could the pain be cause by this? or him going to deep in? am i pregnant, or just worrying? I'm 16 and I'd love to not worry about pregnancy right now, so if you have any information, please let me know =]
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 7th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
It could be from the sex (you could be a little sore after sex every once in a while), or it could be that you are getting your period. If you have been taking your pills correctly than pregnancy really shouldn't be a worry regardless of how weird your period gets.

Of course, there is always a risk of pregnancy, nothing is 100% effective. BUt it sounds like you will be fine.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....