Medical Questions > Cancer > Leukemia Forum

My 10 Month Old Has Been Very Sick !!

Hi...Since my daughter was four months old she has had diarrhea with mucus and blood. She was and is having a hard time gaining weight. Two weeks ago her symptoms got worse and she was admitted and put through a battery of tests. The doctors havent told me much but I got a copy of all the results and I am more confused then ever. They say for some reason her lymph nodes in her colon are enlarged and bleeding. Her PLT and WBC are highly elevated. She does not have a stomach bug or any cold or flu symptoms. They say its not an allergic reaction to milk. Could it be Leukemia? If anyone has any information anything would be appreciated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 6th, 2007
Supporter
Hi
Hi Sweetie, I have been watching your post, and it breaks me heart that no one has been here to at least say hello! So, HELLO! I am so very sorry your little girl is going through so much and pray so very hard she will make a remarkable recovery before she remembers any of this. We feel so helpless when its our own and there is nothing we can do....and the doctors are making educated guesses themselves. Why would you think Leukemia? I do believe if this were true, the blood results would have determined this and you would have been told. Could it be bacterial? I would be finding another physican, one who could answer questions for me. I do hope she will be better soon. Keep us posted please. You and she are own our prayer list! Laughing
|

replied June 22nd, 2007
You Daughter Will Recover By Raising Her Glutathione Levels
Hi, your daughter will overcome her health challenges when her glutathione levels are raised naturally to strengthen her immune system to fight off what ever she has.

When her glutathione levels are raised, she will experience a significant boost in her immune performance and that should over power what ever disease or illness she may have.

What is glutathione?

Glutathione is a small protein produced naturally by every cell in your body and maintains

three crucial protective functions in your body.

Glutathione is the essential health AID—ANTIOXIDANT, IMMUNE BOOSTER, DETOXIFIER.

Infact, your life depends on glutathione. Without it, your cells would disintegrate, from

unrestrained oxidation, your body will have little resistance to bacteria, viruses and cancer,

and your liver would shrivel up from the eventual accumulation of toxins.

Listen, glutathione may not yet be a household word and even doctors who know about it may not

know much. However, everyone will soon be talking about glutathione.

Glutathione and your Immune system

Glutathione is food for the immune system. Elevated levels of glutathione enable the body to produce more white blood cells - the immune system's most important front-line of defense.

Glutathione plays a central role in the functions of the immune cells. Dr. Gustavo Bounous, a leading glutathione expert says "The limiting factor in the proper functioning of our lymphocytes (white blood cells) is the availability of glutathione."

This means, the healthy growth and activity of your immune cells depend upon glutathione's availability.

Raise her glutathione levels. She will begin to get better, Guaranteed.

Raising glutathione levels Safely and Naturally can be done using Immunocal, a bonded cysteine dietary supplement, clinically proven to raise glutathione levels.

There are other synthetic ways in which glutathione levels may be raised. However, the high level of side effects limits their long-term use.
|
Must Read
Click here for basic info on leukemia, including diagnostic types and how doctors classify this disease of blood forming tissues....
Is leukemia inherited? Read here for more info on what causes leukemia and what environment risk factors or triggers you might avoid....
Leukemia can affect many parts of the body, including the organs of the cardiovascular and digestive systems. But what are the major symptoms of leukemia?...