User Profile
what are names of jobs where you could work with pregnant women/babies?

besides ob nurse, or midwife or doula Smile

i like to think about this stuff, and i'd like to work with them, but i've already thought about the nurse, ect.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 4th, 2007
Most Diplomatic Poster
nutritionist, ultrasound tech, social worker, prenatal class instructor, maternity clothing store clerk...hmm that's all i can think of at the moment.
|

User Profile
replied June 4th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
aww ultrasound tech, that'd be awesome!

thanks for the suggestions! im gonna look into those Laughing its always exciting.
|

replied June 4th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
In some places they have schools that are more specifically for teens or young women who are pregnant or have young kids, so they can finish their education at their pace.

There are social workers that work with pregnant women or women who have just had a baby.
|

replied June 4th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I worked as an early interventionist last year. I would go into homes/preschools/daycares and work with delayed infants/toddles/preschoolers. I'd see each child about 30 minutes a week and do therapy and just play with them pretty much. It was fun.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...