Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Labor and Delivery Forum

Am I Gonna Go Into Labor Soon

hey i am not familiar with the natural symptoms of labor. my first daughter was induced at 31 weeks. i am now 38 weeks and it feel like he is gonna slide right out of me and my pelvic hurts so much. i can bearly walk and when i do walk i have to walk slow or it feels like his head is rubbing on my cervix. the dr. says i am not close yet but this seems obserd to me. has anyone had simular symptoms that has gone into labor soon like.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 3rd, 2007
im glad u asked that question. im 31 weeks now, and the pains in my pelvic am killin me aswell! especially when i get out of bed!
is it normal? x
|

replied June 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Late on in my pregnancy I felt the same like he was going to slide right out of there. If your doc said your not ready. Your not ready. The baby is just getting into position.
|

replied June 13th, 2007
Re: Am I Gonna Go Into Labor Soon
newgenerationmummy2004 wrote:
hey i am not familiar with the natural symptoms of labor. my first daughter was induced at 31 weeks. i am now 38 weeks and it feel like he is gonna slide right out of me and my pelvic hurts so much. i can bearly walk and when i do walk i have to walk slow or it feels like his head is rubbing on my cervix. the dr. says i am not close yet but this seems obserd to me. has anyone had simular symptoms that has gone into labor soon like.

So were you in labor? Have you had the baby yet? Very Happy
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...