Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Kidney Conditions Forum

Help I'm Only 19 Years Old And Had Kidney Stones

On monday May 14, i began to feel burning sensation right after when i urine and on Wed. it feel even worse on the night-- i used to drink lot of water and going to bathroom frequent-- in my groin was really hurt me alot. On thursday night continue hurting me-- around my side of stomach--not going to bathroom alot.. After the pain went away-- one day when i urine- i saw 3 small stones pink in the toilet--- I didn't went to the doctor at all-- since I'm dreaded about doing blood test.
So right now-- do i have to go to doctor to do blood test and urine-- in order to see if i have another stones in my kidney? right now when i go to bathroom-- sometimes i have burning sensation right after when i peek-- telll me if it okay? Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 2nd, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Hi
I'm not a Dr. but it sounds like you passed kidney stones. I know blood tests are not pleasant but you should get it checked out. Maybe they will just do an x-ray. Good luck.
|

User Profile
replied June 2nd, 2007
Supporter
Hi
Hello, with what you have gone through, a simple blood being drawn should be the least of your worries. You very well could have more stones, also an infection and only a doctor will be able to help you with this. Please do not put this off any longer and go and have yourself checked out. You could cause more damage to your kidneys the longer you wait! Smile
|

replied June 14th, 2009
Go to the doctor ASAP! i'm only 17 and this morning i woke up with the same symptoms. turns out i was passing one kidney stone. the pain was the worst thing i ever felt, but the doctors gave me an iv with pain medication in it. I am sooooo scared of needled but the pain was so strong that i didn't oppose to it. i just hugged me mom and cried while the nurse put it in my arm. i just got home about an hour ago an i'm taking special medication and i feel soooo much better. good luck!
|

replied October 17th, 2011
kidney infection
Hey my name is desiree and im 14 yrs old and ive been feeling burning in my kindey area and it hurts a bit when i pee and ive been sleeping for like 6 hrs in a row now and it hurts me all the time and i dont know what to do please help me..Sad im so scared ive been crying for the past 2 days and its gettin worse plz help me
|
Must Read
The kidneys filter blood and regulate body flood. What happens during kidney failure? And what types of kidney failure do doctors diagnose?...
There are three main condition which cause renal (kidney) failure. Learn what causes kidney failure and what factors increase your risk of kidney problems....
What are the signs of acute or chronic kidney failure? Which ones are more serious than others? And when should you ask a doctor or go to the ER for help?...