Have anyone of you suffer from urinary tract infection?? I did 2 months ago!!

It's pain like in hell.. so i must go to the hospital emergency unit because i've so much blood in my urine and it hurt me a lot. i don't know what happen to me, i'm so scared that time. Doctor said it might be kidney stones try to passing through or maybe it just an infection in my ureter because last night i was having sex with my husband..

I just don't want another people having the same condition like i did.. If anyone of you want to know, what is kidney stones or urinary tract infection or any other "kidney disease", the prevention, the symptoms, the treatment...please contact me..

Hope it will help you..

Best regards,
Shanti
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 18th, 2007
Re: Uti Pain
yoshan wrote:
Have anyone of you suffer from urinary tract infection?? I did 2 months ago!!

It's pain like in hell.. so i must go to the hospital emergency unit because i've so much blood in my urine and it hurt me a lot. i don't know what happen to me, i'm so scared that time. Doctor said it might be kidney stones try to passing through or maybe it just an infection in my ureter because last night i was having sex with my husband..

I just don't want another people having the same condition like i did.. If anyone of you want to know, what is kidney stones or urinary tract infection or any other "kidney disease", the prevention, the symptoms, the treatment...please contact me..

Hope it will help you..

Best regards,
Shanti
I had and do have kidney stones.And they sound just like what you are going through.the can test you with a xray and see.
|

replied October 9th, 2007
Experienced User
i had a u.t.i i contacted my doctor i took a urine test i had blood in my urine i was on meds for a short period of time then tested my urine again there was no sign of blood as a precaution i took an x-ray just incase of a stone. thier was none. thats my story hope it help others as i know how much pain u.t.i can give. before i had knowledge of u.t.i i thought it was a normall stage of growing up untill i just ask if it was normal then found out it wasnt.
|
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....