User Profile
Oh i amaze myself sometimes. Last night i had a dream that i'd gone into labour and it was so real that i got up rushed to the bathroom to have a wash and get changed, woke my mum up and then realised it was a dream Embarassed
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 30th, 2007
Supporter
Mr. Green

That's too funny!
You're getting so close it's probably all you think about!
haha how did your mom react?
|

replied May 30th, 2007
you're so eager to be preg on your daytime mind?
|

replied May 30th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Maybe it's going to happen soon, that's why you are dreaming about it.
|

User Profile
replied May 31st, 2007
Supporter
onmyway_0x wrote:
Mr. Green

That's too funny!
You're getting so close it's probably all you think about!
haha how did your mom react?

At first she was like 'oh my god, you go get your bag and call .Dom and i'll get dressed!' Then while she was frantically trying to get a pair of socks on i walked in looking sheepish and said 'Mum.... i think it was a dream' she just looked at me laughed and got back into bed
|

replied May 31st, 2007
Most Diplomatic Poster
At least your dreams make sense. I had a dream that my baby was a spiderman action figure. I was carrying it around in a blanket and everything. How stupid is that???? Laughing
|

User Profile
replied May 31st, 2007
Experienced User
kaerbear wrote:
At least your dreams make sense. I had a dream that my baby was a spiderman action figure. I was carrying it around in a blanket and everything. How stupid is that???? Laughing

lmao thats great..that gave me a good laugh.
|

replied May 31st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
kaerbear wrote:

Pregnancy dreams are great, aren't they? I have woken up several times, thinking 'what on earth was that about?'
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...