User Profile
We decided to try as many times as it takes. here we go again=0)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 30th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
good luck babe!!!!
|

User Profile
replied May 30th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
It'll happen soon. I'm sure you won't be here for long. (even though we missed you Wink ) Who know's, you might get pregnant this month!

~Baby dust~
|

replied May 30th, 2007
good luck... in the very least... now you know you are able to get pregnant. Lots and lots of baby dust to you..
|

replied May 31st, 2007
Experienced User
Good luck. Lots of Baby dut do ya.
|

replied May 31st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Good luck with ttc again. Just know that no matter how many times it may take you this time, we are always here for you.

I hope it doesn't take that long again. They say you are your most fertile right after a m/c. Hopefully you will get that bfp again really quick.

***Baby Dust***
|

User Profile
replied June 1st, 2007
Experienced User
we are hoping i get preggy again fast but if it does not haooen for awhile thats fine too. and yes at least we know I can get pregnant now. I talked to my mom and she had several miscarriages before finally 7 years later concieving me after my sister. I am hoping keep the baby dust flowing my way guys.

Oh And Owe Man I got bit by a black widow in my bed !!!! Shocked
Right on my inner thigh. It hurts so bad. This explains why I got soo sick on sunday night I was seriously praying to the porcelain god all night long. Now I have a bite that has swollen to the size of a baseball and I am walking like I have a stick up my bum. Blah! Doctor says I am fine and that there is not much they can do and I have to wait it out. It Sucks! Evil or Very Mad
|

User Profile
replied June 1st, 2007
Experienced User
Sorry :(
Sorry to hear your news Baby F. Nobody should have to go through that twice. It will happen for you, everthing is lining up for it to happen.

On another note....a black widow spider???
Where to you live? I thought these kind of spiders lived in the jungle or something...that's crazy!!

Hang in there Babyf. Just keep healthy and happy.

cpr
|

replied June 1st, 2007
Experienced User
Good luck you guy. Wishing you the best.
|

User Profile
replied June 1st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I just thought I would throw this out there...

Black widdow bites can be very serious during pregnancy. You would have to be on medication and even then, they're not sure what could happen. So...maybe it's a good thing you weren't pregnant.
|

User Profile
replied June 2nd, 2007
Experienced User
very true
|

replied June 3rd, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
sorry about the m/c. Best of luck in ttc again and I'm senind lots of baby dust your way.

Also, I wish you the best in recovering from the black widow bite. How long does that usually take?
|

User Profile
replied June 4th, 2007
Experienced User
Good luck for ttcing again. ( i am so sorry for your loss)

OMG black widow sounds awful, how are you doing now Amanda ?

Get well soon.

*********** tons of baby dust**********
|

replied June 4th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
yay! i'm so glad you're getting right back in the game! i'll be thinking of you and hoping it happens soon!

and a big eeeeeeek about the black widow bite. now i'm going to have to check my bed before getting in every night, even though we don't have black widows (we do have brown recluses though).
|

replied June 5th, 2007
Experienced User
good luck to you.

i don't know how much into natural healing any of you are but there are things that you can do naturally that can help prevent misscarriages. the city that i live in is very much into this and so since i have been here i have done some research on fixing my body with natural herbs and such. there are lots of things available on the internet---research wise.. i don't even know how available health stores are to anyone else.

lots of sticky baby dust
|

User Profile
replied June 6th, 2007
Experienced User
Babyfutak,

you go girl. I can't wait to hear you good news soon.

black widow? omg...that would freak me out.
|

User Profile
replied June 6th, 2007
Experienced User
I am doing much much better. The bite is healing nicely I lost a little tissue around it so it will be a nice scar other than that im good. Sunday was a hard day I found out my DH cousins wife is preggo and is about as far along as I would have been Sad that put a damper on my mood on sunday. Good news is I ovulated yesterday and the dh and I have been very busy trying again lol. Lets see what happens cross your fingers in 2 weeks I will either test or get the Nasty Visit from Auntie FLow. Twisted Evil

I hope everyone is doing well and I Want to hear how you all are doing I hope I was the only one out of the BFP's who has to try again. HUgs to all!

P.S. DH Cousins wife was my competition for first great grandbaby Mad grrr she beat me to it lol. Would have been a race to the finish line if Mine had stuck lol!

I am in such a good mood today I love it!
|

User Profile
replied June 6th, 2007
Experienced User
So glad your feeling much better now. So you'r in your 2ww, go spermie go.
Hope you get your BFP in 2 weeks.

Good luck

****** baby dust & tons of sticky vibes********
|
Tags: pregnant
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....