User Profile
ok so i was thinking that maybe i didnt count the days right. how do you all figure out the exact day you ovulated? it said that my day was may 21st but i had the most cm the 18th (and was pretty much dry by the 21st). now my period isnt supposedly due till june 4th. (which makes my cycle a standard 28 day cycle) im not sure if maybe i will have a shorter cycle this month or if i ovulated earlier because i thought you ovulated 14 before your next period? lol sorry im just confused on my exact DPO.

well if you can help, thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 29th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Well, you normally do o 14 days before your next cycle. But many things can effect that. I would say you ovulated any time between the 18th and the 21st. (I'm sure that helped). Did you bd at the right times if you did o on the 18th? (that is what I would lean towards). Sorry I can't be of more help.
|

User Profile
replied May 29th, 2007
Experienced User
ya we did. i just wasnt sure the exact date and i was just going by the 18th since that was the day with the most cm and i had some O pains...so oh well ill just test whenever and if im not then im not lol. thanks!
|

User Profile
replied May 29th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Are you temping or using an online calendar? Even if you aren't actively trying, temping is a great tool to know whats going on with your body. It's easy to do and once you get in the habit you don't even think about it really.
|

User Profile
replied May 29th, 2007
Experienced User
well i guess i could crack and buy a basel thermometer..every once in awhile if i remember ill check before i get outta bed but its with a reg. thermometer...is it that big of a deal if i only want a general temp?
|

User Profile
replied May 29th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
It's not a big deal. But there is a difference. The basal takes your temp to the hundredth degree. And there is a deffinite difference between .11 and .19 ya know? I bought mine at cvs for 10 dollars so they aren't expensive. I would suggest it though.

I wanted to add that monday through friday it's easy because I take it as soon as my dh's alarm goes off. But I sleep in on the weekends so it can throw it off. I just can't bring myself to set the alarm on saturday morning just to take my temp. Confused
|

replied June 30th, 2015
11 dpo, cramping, bloated, cm is thick white, no sore bbs, headaches have weird bubbly felings in lower ab area. Af started on 6-7 i ended 6-14, had UP intercourse using pullout method on 6-19, woke up 6-20 with a few drops of blood, since then, i have had cramps, mu cm is thick white still, cervix feels soft, & low. Took hpt 2 days ago it was negative. Suppose to start 6-4 or 6-5. Can anybody tell me what is the cervix if you are pregnant? I have 2 kids but i never paid any attention to my sym
ptom
|

replied June 30th, 2015
Sorry af should be here 7-4 or 7-5 not 6-4 or 6-5
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....