got af on sunday and it came like if i owed her something. Its so heavy and i cant concentrate at work because of the cramping...right now tylenol is my best friend. Wink Hope all of you had a better memorial weekend than me. All of you are in my prayers for next month and i am crossing my fingers that this is it...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 29th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Sorry, I know it sucks when she finally shows. But, at least, now you can start next month. Smile I hope this is your month. You deserve it! Have fun bd'ing Wink

How long have you been ttc? ( Embarassed I'm wearing my stupid hat today and cant seem to remember anything, sorry)
|

replied May 29th, 2007
Experienced User
yeah i know i am a little sad. I have been ttc for 10 months well now june will be 11 months...Crossing my fingers this month.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....