Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Need Help!! Went to Doctor But Confused!!

i went to my family doctor on monday may 21st could not stand all the vomiting thought i had a stomach virus or bug. they did a pregnancy test or two shall i say. both were a faint postive. now my question is that i was spotting when i went to doctor and i thought iwas on my period but i spotted for 4 days then a little brighter and for 4 days as well spotted for two days after that now no blood or spots! i still have nausea and fatigue as well and backaches and i was cramping through out all spotting and i did spot two weeks before i went to the doctor. i do like eating weird things now and i also get sick with certain smells but i am no longer vomiting unless it really smells bad. my feet have always hurt but now its up my legs and up to my hips i get weird pains around groin area and still some slight cramping. so could i have had a miscarriage and still feeling all the symptoms??? Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 29th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Some woman bleed early in pregnancy and go on to have normal and healthy children.

Did your doctor to a blood test to check your levels? Are you getting positive tests at home?
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....