Medical Questions > Relationships > Dating Forum

Help: Need Older Guys Advice On One Night Stand

So here is the story. I had a one night stand. Actually it's up to 2 night stands right now. I keep on referring to it as one night stand but really we went out twice before anything happened. Still, I really did not hold out for too long...Anyhow, I was really attracted to him and I really just wanted to have sex, didn't think about having a relationship with him or anything like that. Granted, the first time he "attacked me" and since he is very muscular, I really could not fight him off and before I knew it, it was over. The second time, it was my initiative.

Here is my question: can anything ever become of it?

I think our backgrounds/lifestyles are way too different for a successful relationship but I would like to continue to have a sexual relationship with him. How do I steer this relationship to get want I want out of it.

He is very handsome, bartender, personal trainer and has many friends that are girls...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 29th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Just tell him. Be honest about what you want. There is no reason to hide it or beat around the bush. I have slept with people on the first date. Some of them I never talked to again, some I started a relationship with, and some I stayed friends with. It just depends on what both people want.

I am a little confused about your story though. The way it is worded made it sound as though the first time you two were together he raped you.
|

User Profile
replied May 30th, 2007
Experienced User
It sounds like he's looking for what you're looking for, so I don't see a problem. You just communication like Lewellen says and you're both adults, no problem! Have your fun while it lasts!!
|

replied September 6th, 2007
Seems to Me You Both Want the Same Thing..
Hi there,

It seems to me that you both want the same thing. I would suggest telling him that you're not looking for anything serious but having fun....
|
Tags: sex
Quick Reply