Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

I Havent Had My Period In 3 Months Tests Say Neg.

Have you ever got a NEG result when u where Prego.
Yes
No
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
100%  100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2
My last period was Feb. 24th 2007. I have taken 3 pregnancy tests and they all say no. I feel as if i am i am gaining weight i feel more moody it seems as if im always in a bad mood. I felt a movement inside my tummy the other day and thats when i thought for sure i was. This would be my second and i just dont know what to do but go to the docters which im afriad its gonna come up neg yet again. Please help im looking for opinons someone maybe that has been throught the same thing. Thanks alot.
Christina Very Happy

P.S I am new to this site. Very Happy
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 28th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
well welcome to e health!

maybe you should go to the doctor? if you're still getting negatives on tests then i think it'd be a good idea, then maybe he can tell you what's going on?

good luck!
|

User Profile
replied May 28th, 2007
Experienced User
Hi Christina, Welcome to the forum.

My step mom got Neg for 3 month with her last baby & finally on 4th month she got a Positive & she was 4 months preggie.

You never know, I think you should consult your Doc about it. So that you know for sure. Good luck.

*********Baby Dust********
|

User Profile
replied May 29th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Welcome to .ehealth!

I personally have had my period be three months late and have multiple negative at three different times in my life. I was never pregnant. Each time a had a cyst in an ovary. (the doctors will tell you that a cyst doesn't effect your cycle) Each time they give me a prescription for provera to start my period and I'm fine. You just need to make a doctors appt. They will probably put you on birth control until you get back on track. Good luck and keep us posted!
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....