User Profile
So I'm back from the mini vacay and it was nice..hope everyone else has had a safe and happy memorial day weekend!

Now on to a question. I have been checking my cervix every day since ovulating..twice right after it was lower and hard (like the end of my nose like they say) but pretty much for the past 8 days its been very high and soft. But since this is the first month ive been checking my cervix who knows if this is normal or not. I was just wondering ( i know there is no ACTUAL way to know) but if you all have had that in your pregnancies or know the reason behind it. i have read in most incidences that women who've noticed their cervix being so high and soft for so long had a bfp. im most likely gettin my hopes up but i will be testing tomorrow with fmu and if i dont get anything with that then ill wait till the day before or after my period (if i dont get it). im so impatient lol...its driving me nuts because ive noticed my cm is watery and i constantly feel "wet" lol sorry tmi and my bbs are SOOO SORE but WHO KNOWS right? lol who knows.

well anyways sorry i always write so much ill put my question again lol
(I was just wondering ( i know there is no ACTUAL way to know) but if you all have had that in your pregnancies or know the reason behind it. i have read in most incidences that women who've noticed their cervix being so high and soft for so long had a bfp.)

anyways girls ttyl!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 28th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
i hope this is it for you!

but i have a question, how do you touch your cervix??
|

User Profile
replied May 28th, 2007
Experienced User
HcoBrunette06 wrote:
i hope this is it for you!

but i have a question, how do you touch your cervix??

i googled it on how the best way is. It said to use a (clean) middle finger and basically i just check it that way..the only thing im always worried about is my long fingernails so i definalty make sure to clean that too im scared of scratching my self somehow lol.

are you wondering if you do it the right way or if i do it the right way?

the only thing is im not sure if its open or closed. (that goes back to my worry of scratching myself lol)
|

User Profile
replied May 28th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
lol no i was just wondering how to do it in general, for some reason i never really thought about it and didn't know you could touch it yourself, even though doctors could, im kind of an air head Laughing

well i really hope you get a positive! you'll be in my thoughts!
|

User Profile
replied May 28th, 2007
Experienced User
haha i have my daily blonde moments multiple times so NO WORRIES lol.

anyways ya i read that some women use their cp to know when they were ovulating and so i decided hey its a good thing to know even if we arent actually going out of our way to conceive. so ya i just googled it to find out the right way to do it.

anyways thanks i dont wanna jinx myself but i hope i get a positive too lol!
|

User Profile
replied May 29th, 2007
Experienced User
Good luck girl, Hope you get that sweet BFP.

Tons of baby dust.
|

User Profile
replied May 29th, 2007
Experienced User
oh the frustration. I took a cvs FRER and there was a faint line BUT i think i peed a little too much because it also bled (a blue color) so it was hard to make out the line..soo im going to test again in a few hours after holding it in for a bit. im going to use the digital test. it makes me so mad when i actually spend 8 dollars on a preg test and it DOESNT WORK! UGH! lol
|

User Profile
replied May 29th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
It is very important to check it at the same time everyday.

I'm under the impression that it takes a while to get the hang of it. I personally, have been checking mine since I started temping. Because I havene't o'ed since I started I really can't see a pattern (theres no pattern to see) but I can tell when it is high, low, soft, hard ect. I also haven't felt it open (obviously) so I really can't be of much help. Sorry.

How many dpo are you?
|

User Profile
replied May 29th, 2007
Experienced User
im 11 dpo...i took another test using the digital test (i dont like them so i figured why not id rather use it all up and buy a better one) and it said not pregnant but i opened it up right after that popped up and it had a faint line. so im going to wait a couple days and test again at 13 dpo.
|

User Profile
replied May 29th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
All digital tests have two lines. All of them...so don't get your hopes up based on that. Sorry.

Also, digital tests are not very sensitive. They normally produce a positive once you hit 100+ while the "early" tests can produce a positive at 12.5 but most commonly is 25. Just a heads up. You could honestly get a positive in about two days. (posibly before that) I hope this is it for you. Did you guys bd when you needed to? Have you started taking prenatals yet? (I know I've already asked, but for the life of me I can't remeber)
|

User Profile
replied May 29th, 2007
Experienced User
ya i read that about the digital test..ive just decided to not even use the brand clearblue and easy because of the things ive read. so i have a box of FRER and im going to use that in a couple of days. so we will see. and no i havent started taking my prenatals. i am just waiting to see. even though i know they are good for me lol..oh i hate waiting.
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....