Hey everyone! My name is .Rachel and I posted here and on .W.H.P a lot in early 2006. Kia, .Michelle and .Terra might remember me. Since then, I've just been an avid lurker (hope that doesn't sound as creepy as it does to me!). Anyway, for those of you who don't know me, .I'm 21, single with no kids, and going into my fourth year of college on .Long .Island, .N.Y. I'm home for the summer in upstate .N.Y so I look forward to posting here and there, because you're a great group of girls. Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 28th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
rachel!!! i was thinking about you a few weeks ago because i saw an old post of yours, and i was wondering where you were! im glad you're back!!!

and what? you're single? what happened Sad you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to.

im glad you're back! stick around!
|

replied May 28th, 2007
Experienced User
Aww, thanks .Terra! I just got busy with school and work. My guy and .I ended up splitting back in .October. It was mutual - we just weren't getting along anymore and had given it as many tries as we could. I'm happy you and .Tommy are still going strong!
|

User Profile
replied May 28th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
aw thank you! im sorry that you guys split, but im glad it was mutual!

im so glad to see you back, you cant go away anymore! Evil or Very Mad Laughing
|

replied May 28th, 2007
Experienced User
Yup, no worries. Thanks hun! Wink
|

replied May 29th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Hi .Rachel Smile My name is Shannon, I am also 21, turning 22 in a few weeks though. I have a b/f, no kids. I just started here in April. All the girls are really great I like it Smile Nice to meet you! See you around.
|

replied May 29th, 2007
Experienced User
Hey .Shannon! Happy almost birthday. Nice to meet you too Smile
|

User Profile
replied May 30th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
hola .rachel! i think i remember seeing your username, but i joined here in .may of 2006. anyhow. my name is .kristina! i'm 20, & i have a boyfriend, .chris, of 2 years, & we have a 10wk old son named .gabe!

welcome back!
|

replied May 30th, 2007
Experienced User
Hey, thanks! I think .I stopped posting around when you joined. Congrats to you and .Chris on .Gabe - .he's absolutely adorable! I love his name, too. Btw everyone, you can call me .Rach. =)
|

replied May 30th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Hello rach! I remember you! I have new username.my old one was Melissa_20 so you might remember me! nice to see you back!
|

replied May 30th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Hi! I think I remember you!

I'm bridget and I have a 7 month old son named finn.
|

User Profile
replied May 30th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Well, I'm still kinda a newbie. But a long time lurker. I think I started lurking around the time you left. So, you don't know me yet.

My name is .Christy, I'm 21 and my dh and I are ttc our 1st. Welcome back!
|

replied May 30th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
My name is .Cindy and I have a 10 week old son named .Jaylon
|

replied May 30th, 2007
Experienced User
I'm so happy people are replying! haha. I do remember you, .Melissa! Thanks! Wink

Hi .Bridget! I love love love .Finn, and gave him a 10 for that photo contest. I'm on .Long .Island most of the year, how close is that to you?

Hey .Christy! I've seen your posts. I hope you get your bfp soon.

Hi .Cindy, congratulations! You have a handsome little man.
|

replied May 30th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
rasuyoung wrote:

Hi .Bridget! I love love love .Finn, and gave him a 10 for that photo contest. I'm on .Long .Island most of the year, how close is that to you?

thanks so much! i don't know how far away long island is... nyc is about 4 hours though.
|

replied May 30th, 2007
Experienced User
Ooh! I go to .Stony .Brook and that's an hour away from the city, so you're about 5 hours away. Not bad!
|

User Profile
replied May 30th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
where on .long .island are you going, .rach? me, .chris, & .gabe are going there for a week in .august to visit my bestie! she lives in .speonk, i believe.
|

replied May 30th, 2007
Experienced User
I go to SUNY Stony Brook and live on-campus (it's in the town of .Stony .Brook, on the .North .Shore. (I'm upstate, near .Rochester for the summer at my parent's house). Speonk is near the .Hamptons, so that's about 45 mins-hour away! That should be a fun trip for you guys. It's pretty out .East. Definitely check out the beaches!

.Edited to add - I have .MySpace, guys! It's a private profile, so just add me as a friend. The url is myspace.com and then my user name on here.
|

User Profile
replied May 30th, 2007
Supporter
Hey .rachel! It's been a while.

Sorry about your relationship, but it's great to hear from you again!
|

replied May 30th, 2007
Experienced User
Hey .Michelle! Thanks. It's been almost 8 months since we broke up, and .I'm doing well. How are you? Congratulations on .Jersey, she's precious!
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...