help from those who may care! I have been seeing a pain management dr. for about 5yrs. He recently told me he could no longer treat me. I don't know what to do, I haven't been given a referral or another doctor. I'm on some serious pain meds. they have kept me from the surgeon the last 5 yrs. Can anyone direct me to another dr. who can treat me with the meds. I've been taking. This is an emergency for me! please any one who could help me please My time is running out! thanks,Al
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 10th, 2007
What area eo you live in? Try contacting the Chronic Intractable pain Web sites for help in this area. Good Luck!
|

replied April 12th, 2009
intractable pain
I SINCERELY hope that by the time this answer gets to you, you have found a good doctor. The best doctor by far for intractable pain treatment is Dr. Forest Tennant in West Covona California, but he's very very full. You CAN, though, look up his articles on Google and take them to your doctor which sometimes helps
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....