User Profile
I'm taking .Jenny to a party a bit later, so I put her in a very cute outfit.. & I just had to take pics!

And just because these pics are cute, I'll add them to this post! hehe

.Jenny & Karla the koala

My big girl

Excuse the fact that I have no make-up on!

Aaaand I'm done Mr. Green
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 26th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
lmao awww look at her hugging that thing, that's so cute!

she looks adorable in her outfit, i love her! i love when you post pictures, she always looks so happy!
|

User Profile
replied May 26th, 2007
Experienced User
awww bless she looks lovely! how old is she again! dont seem that long ago since u had her Smile
|

replied May 26th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
yay jenny! i love seeing her pics!

she is so stylish! i love her party outfit and her shoes! finn doesn't own a single pair of shoes.

those koala pics are so adorable, especially the one where it looks like she's hugging him. what a sweet girl!

without or without makeup, you're so pretty!
|

replied May 26th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Aww, she looks like such a doll! She's got to be one of the happiest babies I've ever seen!
|

replied May 26th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
aw thats a really cute outfit! and i love the one of her hugging the koala. what kind of party are yall going to?

and bridget why doesnt finn own shoes? im surprised by this. Im gunna send you all of liams cool shoes when outgrows them. they are all size 4 so they should reach finn just in time to wear them
|

replied May 26th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
macysmama wrote:
and bridget why doesnt finn own shoes? im surprised by this. Im gunna send you all of liams cool shoes when outgrows them. they are all size 4 so they should reach finn just in time to wear them

i don't know, i guess i figured he doesn't walk so why does he need shoes? i'm pretty tempted to get his some black and white checkered vans though!

i don't even know what size he wears!
|

replied May 26th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
That's what I always thought too, .bridget....but people bought .adriana shoes anyways.
But I would guess he's in a size 3, *maybe* 4, depending on his age. I think it's fun guessing what size shoes/clothes babies wear. I'm weird....I know.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...