Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Advice Need...3'soms...r&r Asap!!!

What do you guys think of three somes? 2 girls and a guy? I told my man I was curious about being with another girl more than making out, and he wants me to find another girl and have a three some. I want to, but im scared he'll be with her more and I dont want him !**@! another girl. He says he wont put it in her, but I cant stand the idea of sharing him at all. I want to do stuff by myself, not with him there. I mean he can watch, but I dont really feel comfortable having join in. What do you guys think, am I being paraniod? What if he thinks that I am ok with him being with another girl and he goes out and cheats on me, or wants it all the time? Especially because right now I am pg and dont look so hot now, and if we do this it will be after I have our baby and I dont know if I will get the body I use to have back. I use to have a hella nice body, then I got pg... Please give your opinion, and girls if you were in my situation what would you do??? Guy what do you think???
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 25th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Personally don't think its safe, you can contract any number of std's now a days and sleeping around while your pregnant is definately not smart.

Meg
|

Experienced User
I have always believed that a stable relationship is built on trust, mutual respect and fadility....... Inside a relationship, especially where children are involved there is only room for 2 adults....... Involving another person either in your sexual or emotional relationship will only bring heart ache and tears, if you are worried now about if he will remain faithful, think how bad it will be if you do do it....... Oh and then there is the std issue...... My advice...... Have a two some.... Use your imagination, play games if you want to hot it up in the bed room..... But leave third parties out of it........ But of course, in the end its your choice.........
|

Extremely eHealthy
Never thought that I would tell you girls this, but I have done it. I have been with larry and another girl. But larry and I stand at the common ground where he didnt really do anything at all with her. I mean she touched him a little bit but there was not intercourse between those too. And we all made it a fact that nothing would happen with those two behind my back. And nothing ever did. I have also just been alone with a girl. I cant tell you how to trust your man, because maybe your man isnt like larry as. But him and I have been together for a long time and I trusted him then and I trust him now. Even though we have been through a lot. Keep in mind though, I wasnt a mom. I have changed my sexual ways a lot since the baby I am a lot more conservative..

Good luck darling..

Stacie
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Extremely eHealthy
That is why I said, it depends on the trust. Nothing like that happened with me
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Extremely eHealthy
I wonder why
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Extremely eHealthy
Cant use the long distance, dont need my bill to be even bigger, I called freaking canada!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yeah I will be home at 4
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Extremely eHealthy
Ive never been with a girl but me and jesses sister always tell jesse that when he is not around me and her get it on! Laughing one day he came home while me and her were cleaning and I through all the dirty clothes down the stairs and a pair of panties and a bra got flung over the railing and he just stared and turned around and said you 2 probably are f-ing lezbians! It was so f-ing funny! Laughing lmao!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Blah
|

Especially eHealthy
Hey
Not my cup of tea! Lol
i say, if you want it. Make sure there is trust there though! Make sure you really are ready for what could happen. Go for it. But please be careful! Std's and aids are so common nowdays! Just make sure it's what you both want!
Love,
chanda
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
Ive wanted to have a 3some, but like baby said..I am afraid he will want her more and blah blah, so I am not even going to try it. If I would be interested in being with a girl I will do so by myself. He wouldnt care if I was cheating on him with a girl!!!! Smile but I don't feel the need to.

~sara~
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hey,

i dont know if any of you know this but I am bi. I have had a 2 3 sums. I dont really like them cuz I want all the attetion! Laughing but I think if your not comfy doing it than dont. Maybe you and the girl just do stuff toghther and let your bf watch so he doesnt touch her..

Just remeber it might be all fine b4 doing it and while doing it but after you probbly will feel upset that your guy touched another girl and you let him..If you have thought it thro and you still wanna do it than go for it!!!!!

Alison xoxo
|

Extremely eHealthy
I think you should leave it as a fantasy, it could mix things up and not be too good. I havent done that and I know I never will. Its not my thing, thats why we have men. And your pregnant so you should just be careful. But you do what you want
|

Extremely eHealthy
I had a three some before but it was two guys...And me....Damn, that sounds bad! Haha, them were the good old days before pregnancy....If ur not sure, dont do it....I was sure, b.C these dudes were fine and I was like ....Dammit, nevermind, im not getting into this! Haha, dont want to start moping around missing the good ol days! Haha
jordan and jaydyn
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...