Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

to All You Wonderful Girls!

User Profile
I just wanted to say that I hope you all have BFP who are testing this weekend and I hope everyone has a safe and happy memorial day weekend!! We're off to South Carolina woohoo a mini vacay!

lol anyways im completely addicted to this site and idk how i will be able to NOT check in haha. (im also addicted to myspace and xanga...oh man im on here for hours!!) lol

later gators!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 24th, 2007
Experienced User
Aww thanx!!! U have a great weekend to!
|

replied May 25th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Thats really nice of you. I hope you have a good time in South Carolina. Where are you going in SC. I used to live down there!
I am totally addicted to this site. I try to tell myself everyday....don't go on, you have work to do... needless to say that method never works. I just can't help myself. Laughing
|

User Profile
replied May 25th, 2007
Experienced User
*star* wrote:
Thats really nice of you. I hope you have a good time in South Carolina. Where are you going in SC. I used to live down there!
I am totally addicted to this site. I try to tell myself everyday....don't go on, you have work to do... needless to say that method never works. I just can't help myself. Laughing

lol Ya i do that too.."only go on a couple of times...two hrs later...i havent moved my butt off the computer chair lol. we are in goose creek. i want to move up here so bad. im definatly not a florida girl..i was born and raise in missouri so im a widwestern girl at heart. ill talk to you guys later!
|

User Profile
replied May 26th, 2007
Experienced User
Re: to All You Wonderful Girls!
Blink for Soup wrote:
I just wanted to say that I hope you all have BFP who are testing this weekend and I hope everyone has a safe and happy memorial day weekend!! We're off to South Carolina woohoo a mini vacay!

lol anyways im completely addicted to this site and idk how i will be able to NOT check in haha. (im also addicted to myspace and xanga...oh man im on here for hours!!) lol

later gators!

Hope you have a great mini vacay.
|
Tags: pregnant, bfp
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....