User Profile
I touched my cervix and noticed some light blood it freaked me out I know its probably nothing but I am still scared. I was going to go out with my husband to buy a book about being preggo but i am almost in tears. I am so scared of losing this baby. I know its nothing I know it is but i need some encoragement.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I'm sure everything is fine. Just put your feet up and relax. If it gets any worse go ahead and call your doctor to let him/her know. If you get any cramping and the bleeding gets worse and/or has clots go ahead and call him immediately. Some cramping is normal. My ob/gyn told me that some women feel like af is about to start when they are first pg due to the uterus and ligaments stretching.
|

User Profile
replied May 24th, 2007
Experienced User
thats what i figured. just scared me then hubby saw and started freaking so yeah. thANX =0)
|

User Profile
replied May 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I hope everything gets better! Hugs!
|

User Profile
replied May 24th, 2007
Experienced User
hey! am sure u will be fine, i had light bleeding in early pregnancy! it does happen to alot of people, but if u start cramping or it gets worse, contatct ur midwife or take a trip to the hospital..am sure ur fine tho. dont panic too much. xxx
|

User Profile
replied May 24th, 2007
Experienced User
This morning I woke up and the blood has gotten dark red. Its not gushing but it is obviously near my cervix Now I am strating to get scared
|

User Profile
replied May 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I would call your doctor and have it checked out.

This may be too personal but have you had intercourse in the last 24 hours? Because the cervix becomes very sensitive and it bleeds easily. After I have an internal exam I usually bleed and one time my husband was too vigorous when we were having sex and I bled a little the next day.

Call them though because blood can concern a person.
|

User Profile
replied May 24th, 2007
Experienced User
Naw Thats not to personal we all got this way somehow right? Buyt to answer your question no we have not for a few days. Today I am even more confused I got 5 BFP's and today I decided to see how dark the line would be testing today just for fun and no line showed up. Now I am confused and nervous. My life is nothing but drama.
|

User Profile
replied May 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
BabyFutak wrote:
Naw Thats not to personal we all got this way somehow right?

lol....

I think you need to call your doctor. Now. Better safe than sorry!

Let us know what they say.
|

User Profile
replied May 24th, 2007
Experienced User
Ok I took 2 more tests and one digital and they all said not pregnant. what? Im in tears. Crying or Very sad
|

User Profile
replied May 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Aww...hun...i'm so sorry.

I think you need to call your doctor and tell them. Are you having any cramping?
|

User Profile
replied May 24th, 2007
Experienced User
I called the doctor and they told me since i am not steadily bleeding that it was hard to say but they told me I am likely miscarring because of the negative tests, but this early there is nothing they can do to stop it. they want me to come in this afternoon so they can check me out. Well guys I think Im done I think I am going to go MIA for awhile just crawl into a corner and cry myself to sleep. I was so excited I think im gonna go take back my book i got last night because why do I need it now? Oh god I am about to go insane. I just want to hug my husband but i can't because I am at work and I cannot leave. He is going to be devastated he spent all night rubbing my belly and kissing it while I slept. Someone help me i am bawling my eyes out over here.
|

User Profile
replied May 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Aww...hun....I'm crying with you. Literally, I'm just sitting here at my desk crying with you. Crying or Very sad

I'm so sorry. I wish we knew why these things happen, unfortunately we don't. And I'm afraid I don't know of anything I can say that will help right now. Except that I am here for you. ~Big hug~

We have had a few girls on here that conceived immediately after an early miscarriage. I hope they are wrong and it is just light bleeding. Are you going to go in this afternoon?
|

User Profile
replied May 24th, 2007
Experienced User
Yes I am going in at 4 this afternoon. I just know deeep down i am lsing it ya know. I just want to run away. My husband called and has no idea whats wrong I guess I will have to tell him but it will kill him. God this sucks.
|

User Profile
replied May 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
You might want to tell him, that way maybe he can go with you?
|

User Profile
replied May 24th, 2007
Experienced User
Yeah I know I will.
|

User Profile
replied May 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I'll pray for you.

I would appreciate it if you would update me. (even if by pm) later and let me know how your doing. I'm here for you...anytime.

~Big hug~
|

User Profile
replied May 24th, 2007
Experienced User
aww i know how you feel. i had a miscarriage after only being 4 1/2 weeks...it was worse for me though...i was fired and so we couldnt pay our bills and everything was going wrong all because i told my boss ( he was like a grandpa to me or so i thought) that i was pregnant as soon as i found out because i was so excited. but like they saw things happen for a reason and alot of times this happens because of a birth defect which honestly would be so much worse (atleast in my mind)..keep your chin up and all hope is not lost!! keep yourself VERY busy..its what i did. its what you have to do really.
|

User Profile
replied May 24th, 2007
Experienced User
Update
Well I am officially losing him/her.
The doctor told me to go home and hopefully within the next few days it would expell on its own if not i have to go back for a d&c. My hormones are almost back down to pre pregnancy levels and they are not sure why i miscarried but i know there is no real reason it just happens. Husband is devastated and broke down in tears i feel so bad i feel like its all my fault. THIS IS ALL HAPPENING SO QUICKLY i WAS SO HAPPY SUNDAY AND NOW IM MISERABLE. Well i guess we will try again but i don't think i am going to track anything and just see what happens. I don't want to test again and lose it 3 days later. I would rather not know and notice that my bbs hurt and that I am sick than see that stupid not pregnant thing again. I am just going to leave it up to god to decided when I have a child. I just honestly think i am done with all of this. thanks for all your suport guys. I don't think I will be around here much anymore I just can't look at all the babies. Love y'all

-Amanda
|

replied May 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I am very sorry .Amanda. I can't say that I know how you feel, but it must be awful. Please don't give up hope. I'm sure it'll happen for you one day. Probably when you stop trying. You and your husband are in my thoughts and prayers.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...