Medical Questions > Parenting > Parenting Community Forum

Orange Pill Found In Son's Room

i found a bright orange pill with 93 at the top and 310 at the bottom round 93-310 the line was in the middle doe's anyone know what this is?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
|

User Profile
replied May 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Here is a link to identifying some commonly abused drugs http://www.stopdrugs.org/idpills.html

The other thing you could do is take it to your local pharmacy. They would probably be able to identify it for you. Good luck-I hope its nothing. How old is your son?
|

replied February 12th, 2015
bright orange pill
my boyfriend takes the same pill it can be either white or bright orange..its for a heart cond. not sure why he would have it but if he doesnt have a heart problem it can be vary dangerous to take.
|

replied February 12th, 2015
bright orange pill
my boyfriend takes the same pill it can be either white or bright orange..its for a heart cond. not sure why he would have it but if he doesnt have a heart problem it can be vary dangerous to take.
|

User Profile
replied June 24th, 2016
Bright Orange Pill
hi,

According to your description, the pill may be

Brand (or equiv.): Motrin
Firm: LNK
NDC#: 50844

However, if you need more information about this particular drug or any other drugs/pills (FDA approved), you can download the app "Pill Identifier and Drug List"
|
Tags: parenting
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....