Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Anyone Testing This Weekend?

Today I'm 9dpo and my test day is Memorial Day. I'm starting to feel bloated, sleepy, and my bb's are sensitive. Work is really busy right now, so I'm not very focussed on my 2ww. I'm sure I will be as soon as the weekend rolls around. I have to go shopping for another baby shower gift and we are having dinner with a couple that is expecting. It's the story of my life lately.

Oh, and despite the fact that I've been excersizing consistently lately, I haven't lost a single pound in over a month! I guess I'm a touch emotional today, too.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 23rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Things are sounding good!!! Wink

Sure, I'll test too, not that it matters, but why not?

Good luck, I'll keep you in my prayers!

~baby dust~
|

replied May 23rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
mc4ever02 wrote:

Sure, I'll test too, not that it matters, but why not?
~baby dust~

You are too funny Christy!
I really think you need to take stock in early preggo tests!!!

Shorty - I peeked at your chart from an old post and it's looking pretty good. I will be praying for you so that you can be the 4th bfp of the month. Wow, things really do happen around here. My new motto is - If you stick around this forum, you are bound to wind up pregnant!!!

Good luck and I will be thinking of you on my little vaca at the lake!!
|

User Profile
replied May 23rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Heather: Are you going to test again next week?
|

User Profile
replied May 23rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I looked at your chart too and it looks pretty good to me!
|

User Profile
replied May 24th, 2007
Experienced User
Good luck to everyone testing. Hope you all get BFPs.

Baby dust baby dust & tons of sticky Vibes.
|

replied May 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
mc4ever02 wrote:

Well....no! AF finally arrived last night with a vengance. I had a sudden wave of terrible pain while I was eating dinner, and I was like....What the heck??? So I go to the bathroom, and bam, she made it. My cramps haven't been that bad though, which is good. They usually knock me on my but.

So no, no testing for me. I guess there was no "mishap" this month Laughing
|

User Profile
replied May 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
*star* wrote:
mc4ever02 wrote:

Well....no! AF finally arrived last night with a vengance. I had a sudden wave of terrible pain while I was eating dinner, and I was like....What the heck??? So I go to the bathroom, and bam, she made it. My cramps haven't been that bad though, which is good. They usually knock me on my but.

Good? I'm happy for you? Confused (Even though I know it probably wasn't welcomed)
|

replied May 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
mc4ever02 wrote:
*star* wrote:
mc4ever02 wrote:

Good? I'm happy for you? Confused (Even though I know it probably wasn't welcomed)

Ha ha - No she is never really welcome, but I was relieved for her to come. I was starting to freak out because I was so late. I have never been that late before. Oh well... I guess I can chalk it up to one of those weird cycles!
|

replied May 24th, 2007
Experienced User
I am not testing, i think the bfn i got on the 16th was enough disappointment. No af yet i am still waiting.

Good luck to you!!! Hope u have more luck!! **Sending baby dust ur way**
|

User Profile
replied May 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
wantingajr wrote:
I am not testing, i think the bfn i got on the 16th was enough disappointment. No af yet i am still waiting.

Good luck to you!!! Hope u have more luck!! **Sending baby dust ur way**

What cd are you on? Do you know how many dpo you are?
|

replied May 24th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
well, mc. Maybe you and I will test together. I'm pretty sure I can make it until Monday.

Star - well, I hope af doesn't stay long. She would be very inconvenient to bring on a camping trip, especially if your dh brings a friend. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and af's visit is nice and short.

BTW, I was someone who never thought I was never late, but I've been late three times since we started ttc and no bfps!

wantingajr - how late are you?
|

replied May 26th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Well, my temp dropped today so it looks like af is on her way,
|

User Profile
replied May 26th, 2007
Experienced User
Good luck for those still waiting. hope you all get your BFP soon. *****baby dust*****

Sorry for those whos been visited by that fat lady.
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....