User Profile
it's been a while since my last post, but just wanted to let everyone know, went to the doctor, got blood work, and apparently the test was correct, bfn. actually all the symptoms, i was reading into too much, but i did have a uti so atleast i knew something was up... he told me he knows it can get frustrating but there is no reason why i should not be able to get pregnant even with the endo i had before, so he just told me to keep trying. i know i definitely o'd on the 18, and i made sure we did the baby dance. actually mon, wed, and friday we did the baby dance. i am due for af on June 1. so right now its just a bunch of crossed fingers!!

keep you posted..
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 23rd, 2007
Experienced User
I hope this is it for you. I will have u in my prayers. Baby dust to ya.
You know one of my frineds had endo and could not get prego for about 5 years. She had a surgery to correct that and 2 months later she was pregnant. She went to another dr. who told her about the surgery and the dr she was currently seeing didnt tell her anything. Now she has baby girl that is 4 yrs old. do you know if maybe ur endo has something to do it? Maybe another opinion from another dr. might help. Well either way good luck ttc!
|

User Profile
replied May 23rd, 2007
I've actually switched doctors. The one I was seeing before (when I found out about the endo) was like an 80 year old man, so I got nervous and switched to my neighbors practice (she is a nurse practicioner). The doctor there did the surgery for me, i think it was like nov. 4 05. and when I brought that up about maybe it being back, he didn't want to go in and look again because I haven't been having any of the problems I was having before. If it doesn't happen this month though I am going to tell him I want him to look again.

but thank you so much!!! I think if it doesnt happen this month I am going to be devastated. It's just so hard to constantly see that 1 line. =[
|

User Profile
replied May 23rd, 2007
For the Above...
i forgot to mention..

he doesn't want to go in and look because I have bad reactions to the anesthesia so it makes him a little uneasy...
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....