Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Ok This Is Driving Me Nutzo!!! (Page 1)

I am now on cd32 and still no af.... What the heck????

My temp went down this morning, so I assume she will show either today, tonight, or tomorrow, but come on, enough of this waiting game.

I think I can truely attribute this delay to stress. I just got out of a meeting and didn't accomplish anything I went in there for....Ugggg!!! I am running around my office like a chicken with its head cut off. I love my job, but right now I am just stressed to the limit, and wondering if it will ever end.

So enough of my sob story... I am just venting, because I just wish af would show her face now, because I have everything else that come with af...the edginess, irritable, emotional symptoms...

Just get here already!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 23rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Yup, it's enough to drive a sain person crazy.

I am currently on cd 39. Yup 39. While, I am certian it is from the cyst, no one else wants to think that. Rolling Eyes So I have to wait to go to the doctors for them to tell me that I am not pregnant (because somehow I have taken a million tests incorrectly) and to say 'hmm maybe its the cyst'...duh. I tried and tried for them to call in some provera so I can just get things going but nnooo, that would be to easy. So my appt is for the 31dst by then I will be on cd 47. So I feel you...

Have you called the doctor yet?
|

replied May 23rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Wow cd 39 that really must be driving you crazy. I couldn't imagine pretty much knowing what is going on with "your" body and trying to tell someone and they don't listen. Even though doctors probably know a lot more than most people, you would think that they would understand that you might know "your own" body better than they would.

I am almost certain that af will start sometime today or tomorrow. My temp took a dive this morning, so I am assuming she is in her car on the way down for a visit!!! Laughing
If she doesn't show up by Friday, I will call the doctor. I don't really want to call my doctor, mainly because I don't like her. She will just get me upset, and I don't need that.

I just wish that she would get here already Evil or Very Mad
|

User Profile
replied May 23rd, 2007
Experienced User
Hi Ladies
Augh, I know how that can be. Star, you need a vacation. Even if it's just a couple of days.
|

replied May 23rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Oh yes I do...and we are planning on going away to go camping this weekend at a lake. I am so excited and can't wait!!!! I'm sure that this will be just what the doctor ordered!!!

***Well maybe***

Let me explain... So I am really hoping that this trip will be just me and dh and the pooch, but dh decided he was going to invite one of his buddies. That's fine, but I would much rather it be the two of us. So I have a feeling that this guy is going to flake out on us anyways so its possible. He will probably not be ready when we want to leave and we will have to wait around for him to make up his mind. I gave dh a drop dead time that we must leave... I refuse to pitch a tent by headlight and lanterns!!!
|

User Profile
replied May 23rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah, Maybe if I hadn't been through this twice before I could see why they don't want to take my word for it. But come on...Its the third time, and when I went into the doctors a few weeks ago I told her it was going to interupt my cycle. And she just said 'well address that if it comes to that' like its fun for me or something. Rolling Eyes

Honestly, I think you should call your doctor today and set up an appt. Because it is a long weekend, they are probably booked out until next week anyways. (mine was). And if she does show her ugly face you can always cancel. jmo.

Did you ever ask your dh if there were any 'mishaps' this month?
|

replied May 23rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
mc4ever02 wrote:

Honestly, I think you should call your doctor today and set up an appt. Because it is a long weekend, they are probably booked out until next week anyways. (mine was). And if she does show her ugly face you can always cancel. jmo.

Well maybe you are right, but I just don't know. What would she even do? I just have this feeling that she would say... its nothing to be concerned about, it will come. Or she would just think I'm an idiot for worrying about it so much. Also, the other thing is that she doesn't like to talk to her patients over the phone...idk hipaa stuff I think!!! So it is such a drag to pay a $30 copay for every time I go. I spent a ton of $ when I was going in for my treatment.

mc4ever02 wrote:

Did you ever ask your dh if there were any 'mishaps' this month?

Well... over the weekend, I think it was either friday when I came home from work, or Saturday, I was complaining about my cramps and just didn't feel good, and I said I think Im about to start af. And of course he's like "yeah?" He never really cares to get into the specifics of my period. So last night I said to him...I still haven't started...and I was supposed to start Friday. All he said was...well that has happened before! I said no sir it hasn't... well the only time it did was when we first met I was a little late and took a test. And he just said...Ohhh. So I asked him if there were any problems with the condoms and he looked at me in a funny suprised confused look and was like...no I don't think so! Why do you think something happened??? He was so cute about it...
|

User Profile
replied May 23rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Really, all they will do is give you a pregnancy test. And they may to a tv ultrasound. (but I doubt it) They will probably just give you a script for provera to start you. But they may make you wait untill you miss two periods. Every doctor is different. Did she mention if the treatments could interrupt your cycle at all?

I'm glad your dh took it well. lol. It probably caught him completely off gaurd. You tested yesterday right?
|

replied May 23rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
well I don't think I will go to the doctor and pay $30 for them to give me a test that I can do at home...lol I will call by friday though if I don't start...

Yest I tested yesterday and got nothing...just a complete white stick (except the control line) There was not even a trace of an evap line or anything. That makes me wonder what the heck I got the other day. When I got home that day, I went to go dig it out of the trash, but dh had already taken it out, and no way was I dumpster diving just to look at the weird line again... I was hoping that I would have gotten it again yesterday. Weird!!!
|

User Profile
replied May 23rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I got two yesterday. So that makes three total. I'm going to resist the urge to use any more of them. But I'm pretty sure I will. Rolling Eyes
|

User Profile
replied May 23rd, 2007
Experienced User
Well..I used my last internet cheapie this morning and got a B.F.N.
Lovely.
It's CD32, 16po. My temp dipped to the coverline this am. Not a good sign. I went to the clinic to get a blood test done anyway, just to ease my mind. My DR said that sometimes the hcg doesn't show up in urine until 18dpo. So who knows.
No sign of af yet.
I can't even be hopeful at this point...The fall is way to hard and long
Ugh..put me out of my misery
cpr
|

replied May 23rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Oh Cheryl - Im sorry you didn't get the positive this morning. I know my af is definitly on her way today. My temp diped almost to the coverline today, so I will be expecting it soon. I will still keep my fingers crossed for you that they will be able to detect it with the blood work.
|

User Profile
replied May 23rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
DPrssd wrote:
Well..I used my last internet cheapie this morning and got a B.F.N.
Lovely.
It's CD32, 16po. My temp dipped to the coverline this am. Not a good sign. I went to the clinic to get a blood test done anyway, just to ease my mind. My DR said that sometimes the hcg doesn't show up in urine until 18dpo. So who knows.
No sign of af yet.
I can't even be hopeful at this point...The fall is way to hard and long
Ugh..put me out of my misery
cpr

I'm sorry. But don't give up till the fat lady sings! WHen will you know the results?
|

User Profile
replied May 23rd, 2007
Experienced User
mc4ever02 wrote:
I'm sorry. But don't give up till the fat lady sings! WHen will you know the results?

They said I could call tonight or tomorrow. I went first thing this morning...so hopefully tonight.
I will keep ya posted.
|

User Profile
replied May 23rd, 2007
Experienced User
What is with all of us having late afs and bfns. Is there a full moon this month or is someone playing a cruel joke on us. I am on cd 45, with 2 bfns. Crying or Very sad I just want her to come so we can get on with the gettin' on.
|

replied May 23rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
MrsLtd wrote:
What is with all of us having late afs and bfns. Is there a full moon this month or is someone playing a cruel joke on us. I am on cd 45, with 2 bfns. Crying or Very sad I just want her to come so we can get on with the gettin' on.

No kidding...

There was a full moon earlier this month which I fully attributed to me being overly stressed at work, and everything else that went wrong that week. Razz which I believe made me o late, so hense the late af!!! Twisted Evil

How long are your normal cycles? Do you temp?
|

User Profile
replied May 23rd, 2007
Experienced User
*star* wrote:
Oh Cheryl - Im sorry you didn't get the positive this morning. I know my af is definitly on her way today. My temp diped almost to the coverline today, so I will be expecting it soon. I will still keep my fingers crossed for you that they will be able to detect it with the blood work.

Thank you
xox
|

User Profile
replied May 23rd, 2007
Experienced User
*star* wrote:
MrsLtd wrote:

No kidding...

There was a full moon earlier this month which I fully attributed to me being overly stressed at work, and everything else that went wrong that week. Razz which I believe made me o late, so hense the late af!!! Twisted Evil

How long are your normal cycles? Do you temp?

My normal cycles are 33 days, but have gone as long as 35. I am seeing a reproductive endocrinologist tomorrow, so we'll see whats going on. After reading some posts on this site, and seeing a few of your temp charts, I started trying this month, but never wrote it down, and wasn't very consistent. So, when she shows, I will get serious about it.

My luck, I will have full on crippling cramps, and the red sea at the memorial day party I am throwing this weekend. Evil or Very Mad Always happens that way.
|

replied May 23rd, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Star - I'm glad your going away this weekend. I hope it is just you and your dh. Smile

Mrs LTD, Dprssd, and mc: that would be very frustrating. I hope you get some certainty soon.
|

User Profile
replied May 23rd, 2007
Experienced User
Update
Well, AF is here and she is mad because she's 3 days late. I'm having some serious cramping
I guess it's on to iui #2.
Sad
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....