We have been trying for our precious #3 but it seems harder because my periods are only 1 1/2- 2 days each month. Taking the temp does not seem to work for me because I forget before I get out of bed. I wish there was an easy way for me. Could anyone give some advice? Thanks so much!!! Very Happy
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Welcome to .ehealth!

My name is .christy, i'm 21 and we are currently ttc our 1st.

Are your cycles regular? If so, what is you average cycle ?

Have you seen your doctor and discussed ttc?

*edit to add correct age Embarassed
|

replied May 22nd, 2007
My average cycle is 31 days the last 2 months. I have reg cycles, at least for the last 2 months...lol. Everything these days have been revolving around the last 2 months. It took us 4 years to get pg with our youngest daughter who is now 16 months old.
|

User Profile
replied May 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
You normally ovulate 14 days before the start of your next period. So you should ovulate some time around calendar day 17. (cd from the first day of your last period). You may want to invest in some ovulation prediction kits. You could start testing for ovulation a few days before and begin dbing (sex) every other day until after you have ovulated according to your opk's.

You should also start taking prenatal vitamins if you are not already doing so.
|

replied May 22nd, 2007
thanks i believe i will try that this next month. i was using the online ovulation cal. but it was not working. really not sure if i am going to get bfn or bfp this next month but i am trying to keep my faith. thank you!!
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....