Medical Questions > Parenting > Parenting Community Forum

Not a Big Milestone , But ..

User Profile
Jenny rolled over today.

I don't usually lie her on her front, but she's become extra wriggly & eager to move everywhere lately, so I put her down to see what she did. She kept pulling her knees up like she was trying to crawl away.. & then she just flipped over. She was grinning at me like she was really proud of herself.. it was so cute.

Her latest tricks include bashing everything (including my face & my glasses... so much for a placid baby!), making a silly little coughing noise even when she hasn't got a cough, & taking the dummy out & putting it back in the right way round! For ages she always put it in backwards. hehe

Anyway, that's it for my update.. Oh yeah, I have a few pics & videos if anyone wants to see.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
awh! yay. jenny! that's exciting, .zan! i can't wait until .gabe starts hitting the big milestones!

i wanna see the pics & videos!!
|

User Profile
replied May 22nd, 2007
Supporter
aww!! good for .jenny .michelle!!!

and be careful with the nose Wink
|

replied May 22nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
rolling over is a big milestone! but i think putting their own pacifier in is even bigger!

i'd like to see pics and videos! did you even need to ask?
|

User Profile
replied May 22nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Yes please for pics and videos! Mr. Green

that sounds so cute! Yay, little .jenny! Alyvia did that same coughing thing... Confused it didn't even sound like a real cough. Why do babies do that? Laughing
|

replied May 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
zan, that a huge milestone!! go jenny , go jenny!
|

User Profile
replied May 22nd, 2007
Supporter
AyaMiyaki wrote:
Yes please for pics and videos! Mr. Green

that sounds so cute! Yay, little .jenny! Alyvia did that same coughing thing... Confused it didn't even sound like a real cough. Why do babies do that? Laughing

.jersey does it too. i think it's just something they come upon, and since that can't do a whole lot by themselves, they enjoy that they can do this.
|

replied May 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Yaaay! Horray for. Jenny! Shes turning into such a big girl! I cant wait for .Amelia to be able to stick her binky back in. She tries but she isnt that coordinated yet.

When .Amelia first started rolling over she was 2 1/2 months it sooo surprised me. Now she does it like a pro. ( If shes on her tummy) She has just started the coughing thing. Whats up with that? lol At first I thought she had a cold till I realized shes doin it after I do.

Silly Babies!!!!!!
|

replied May 22nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
i'm still waiting for pictures! i need my jenny fix!
|

replied May 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
im waiting too!!!!!!!
|

User Profile
replied May 23rd, 2007
Supporter
I lvoe the dummy thing! it used to be so cute when my neice used to do that, if my sister just put the dummy in and it happened to be the wrong way round she would give my sister the dirtyest look ever then take it out and put it back in the right way
|
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....