Well i started my af Thursday ended early Sunday (normal length for af) however it wasn't heavy at all. It's usually light one day and heavy the next and then starts to taper off. I may have to call and schedule appt w/ gyn cause I've been spotting since my af ended (been spotting since Sunday evening). I've never spotted after af.
Me and my dh 'sometimes' bd after i end af and we did sunday evening. However, I've never spotted afterwards.
My system hasn't been right all month. I love and have to have my coffee....haven't wanted coffee all month. Can't stand the alot of smells.
I have no clue what's going on. My body and cycles are predictable but NOT this month.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Sounds like you could be pregnant. Let us know asap!
|

replied May 22nd, 2007
By the way I first posted here couple weeks ago and you ladies are such great supporters. I love yah all. I lost hope a long long time ago but since I've been on here I've been positive about it.
I'm so concerned about my cycle and body this month. Maybe it's stress. LOL who knows.
By the way my name is harmony.

Thanks MC. If and when I test or go to gyn I will let you know.
|

User Profile
replied May 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Hi Harmony,

Well, I'm glad you have had a positive experience here. We are a great support group and I don't know how any of us would get through this process without it.

I will be waiting to hear back from you. Hopefully, it will be good news!

~baby dust~
|

User Profile
replied May 22nd, 2007
Experienced User
yes, it does sound like you are pregnant, because that's what it was like for me. Good luck, baby dust, and keep us posted!
Katie
|

replied May 22nd, 2007
I hope so.!! My dh will never believe me if I am.
I bought a Dollar Store cheapy. I'm thinking I may take it Thursday just to see. If I'm still spotting by then I'm calling and scheduling an appt. Need to know whats going on.
|

replied May 24th, 2007
Have appt today. Crossing fingers.
I don't think I'm preggo - but i'm not marking it off my list just yet.
|

User Profile
replied May 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
My fingers are crossed for you!!
|

replied May 25th, 2007
Got to the drs office. sat there for 20 minutes before they told me that my dr had emergency at hospital. so they had to reschedule me for june 4th.
Evil or Very Mad
So upset about it. All i want is to find out what's goin on w/ my body.
I've had twitches for 2 wks. this week its mostly on my lower right ab. sometimes it hurts to lean on my right side and sometimes breath. not enough pain to make my cry yet.

I tested yesterday morning bfn. so i don't think i preg. but it's got to be something else going on (causing me to have light af and 2 days of spotting w/ twitches and pains??!!).

i'll just sit back and wait i guess.
|

User Profile
replied May 26th, 2007
Experienced User
Hi harmony

So sorry your appoint was rescheduled. Hope you get some answers soon.

Good luck.
|

replied May 26th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
I had lower ab twitches last Nov/Dec. They lasted for about two weeks after af. They went away without me ever figuring out what they were. When I went to the doctor in Jan, she didn't think it was related to ttc. I'm sorry I couldn't be more help. Mine were also not painful, so maybe you have something different than I did.

Good luck!
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....