User Profile
I know there were a few of us testing this morning and I was just wondering who got what.

I got another faint positive last night and this morning using some internet cheapie tests and a negative this morning using a first responce.

My name is .christy and i am a member of the bfn club.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
My name is heather and I to am a member of the bfn club. Maybe we can throw a cyber party. lol.

I to got a bfn this morning. I let it sit for 10 minutes and nothing not even a faint line. I still have no af yet and it's cd 31 which is odd because I only have a 26 day cycle normally. I had a temp drop of about .25 degrees today, so I'm thinking she's on her way, she just got held up there for a while.

Anyone else???
|

replied May 22nd, 2007
Experienced User
My name is Gabby and I am defenetly in the bfn club. I tested today also and as i suspected it was a bfn. I dont get it cause no af yet. But its ok at least at this point i know that it will be better if i am not prego. I will just be here to support all the other ladies that are ttc.
|

User Profile
replied May 22nd, 2007
Experienced User
My name is Donya and i am apart of the bfn club. i swear maybe i should buy stock in the clearblue and easy company. haha.
i mentally tell myself every symptom is a preggo symptom and ill test then the next day i start af...sooo ive started buying dollar store ones.
although we arent trying i so badly want a baby esp after my miscarraige last september and the fact that the rest of my friends who werent pregnant have these last few months...accidently gotten pregnant. grr. lol oh well right now i have the option to say when it happens it happens but the sooner the better for me Smile
|

User Profile
replied May 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
It looks like were going to be having a bfn club party here before to much longer!
|

User Profile
replied May 22nd, 2007
Experienced User
Hello, my name is Cheryl, and I'm also a member of the BFN club
Crying or Very sad

I got up at 5:30am and used the internet cheapie. Stark white for the 1st 10min. Then when I got up at 6:30, there was a line. Just like the last 3 tests I've taken.
I don't know what's up...my temp dropped this am. It's still above the cover line, but barely. I don't usually take my temp at 5:30 though.
I'm going to try and get a blood test today. That will most certainly seal the deal.
|

User Profile
replied May 22nd, 2007
Experienced User
bfn for me too. I am on cd 42!!!! I don't understand it, but I am seeing a reproductive endocrinologist this thursday. Maybe they can shed some light on my situation, and tell me why I suck at reproducing. Confused
|

replied May 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Cyper party today it is then girls... We need some positive thinking in here pronto!!!

Cheryl - somehow I don't think you are completely out of the game though!!! You either Christy!!!

Always remember that it aint over till the fat lady sings!!!
|

User Profile
replied May 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
DPrssd wrote:
Crying or Very sad

I got up at 5:30am and used the internet cheapie. Stark white for the 1st 10min. Then when I got up at 6:30, there was a line. Just like the last 3 tests I've taken.
I don't know what's up...my temp dropped this am. It's still above the cover line, but barely. I don't usually take my temp at 5:30 though.
I'm going to try and get a blood test today. That will most certainly seal the deal.

I'm in the same boat. I have taken 3 internet cheapies that have a mysterious apearing line (it must be evap) But I took a first response and got a bfn...so thats what I'm going with.
|

User Profile
replied May 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
MrsLtd wrote:
tell me why I suck at reproducing. Confused

Laughing I almost shot dr pepper out of my nose...
|

replied May 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
mc4ever02 wrote:
MrsLtd wrote:
tell me why I suck at reproducing. Confused

Laughing I almost shot dr pepper out of my nose...

I almost lost it myself - I was thinking about how much I suck at it to.
|

replied May 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
mc4ever02 wrote:
DPrssd wrote:
Crying or Very sad

I'm in the same boat. I have taken 3 internet cheapies that have a mysterious apearing line (it must be evap) But I took a first response and got a bfn...so thats what I'm going with.

Well so lets see - all three of us have been using the internet cheapies and we all three have had strange lines!!! I am guessing that those internet cheapies are not so reliable. What do you think?
|

User Profile
replied May 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I'm gonna have to agree. They were a great bargain. (I paid $8 for 25) But I guess there are some areas you shouldn't skimp on. I guess I will have to get ahold of my poas addiction.
|

replied May 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
mc4ever02 wrote:
I guess I will have to get ahold of my poas addiction.

Question Question Question

What is poas???
|

User Profile
replied May 22nd, 2007
Experienced User
Pee On A Stick
|

replied May 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Oh ok - now I feel like an idiot!!!

So who's bringing what to the par-tay???
|

User Profile
replied May 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Yup, poas=pee on a stick.

I have used more pregnancy tests in the past month than ever. I'm currently on cd38 and fed up with it.

I told the doctor this was going to happen and she didn't believe me. Rolling Eyes Just because I didn't go to medical school doesn't mean I don't know whats going on with my own body. Just call me dr. .christy at your service.
|

User Profile
replied May 22nd, 2007
Experienced User
Bfp Or Bfn
I just wanted to say that you guys are cracking me up. oh, and I don't hear a fat lady singing yet ladies so you never know.... Smile
|

User Profile
replied May 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Actually, I'm at the point now were I would welcome the fat lady. Anything is better than nothing. Rolling Eyes

But man, I do not want to go on provera. That stuff sucks!!
|

replied May 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I don't hear her singing yet, but she is starting to clear her throat in my lower belly and I think she will be screaming by this evening!!!

Why does the provera suck so bad? What kind of side effects do you get from it?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....