Hi everyone. I'm new to this site and forums in general. I'll try to give a brief summary of me because I know other women have gone through this and I need to know that..

Hubby and I tried for about 15 months then stopped for a variety of reasons.. mostly b/c of the dissapointment... anyway, he had Semen Analysis done in March and his count is fine but the motility is slow. We're devastated, but still trying until we can afford AI or IVF if needed... so, I'm charting the 3 signs and we tried this month.. Today is cd29. I'm rarely late, but no sign of AF today. I woke up with mild discomfort on my left side and it's been fairly persistent all day. I dont have normal feeling period cramps though, breasts sore for the last week, and I feel like I could sleep for a week. I feel like it's wishful thinking and I'm super impatient so I took EPT 3 days ago.. negative and again today.. negative. I'm tired of crying about the unfairness of everyone around me getting pregnant accidentally and apologizing to me.. so I guess I just needed to vent.. I appreciate you reading. Going to nap again.. have a good evening
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 21st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
We all know how you feel here. We get the disappointment month after month. It has been a year since I went off my birth control and in the last few months two people in my family "accidentally" got pregnant. I am very happy for them but feel very sorry for me and my hubby. I am so tired of hearing it will happen when it happens. I just had some bloodwork done at my ob/gyn and I am going in Wednesday for my results. Stick around, this place is a great support group.
|

User Profile
replied May 21st, 2007
Experienced User
Hi Fergie
I am sorry honey, we all know at the forum how hard ttc can be, oh and the 2ww is crazy too. My husband has low mortility too and we were trying for 2 1/2 years with two m/c's. I finally went on clomid for 3 months and then the 4th month we did iui. When they do iui, they do a process called wash for the sperm. After the wash my husband's sperm was at 95% mortility where as before it was 48% and I am now 5 weeks pregnant and keeping my fingers crossed that this one sticks. I am little sharp pains in my lower abdominal off and on. Sometimes it's on the right and othertimes it's on the left... strange...
Have you been checked? If you haven't it may be a good idea to do that. iui can cost anywhere from $300 to $1000. So, do some research before you decide to go with it. I wish you luck and I know how it can be when everyone around you gets pregnant, but you. I had many many many occasions where I was in tears because either my friend, sister in law, a coworker, then my best friend, and then my sister in law again got pregnant while they all knew we were struggling. Soooooooo hard. Hang in there.
|

replied May 21st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Welcome and please don't feel alone. All of us girls here know what you're going through all to well. I myself am on cd30 and no sign of af. I usually have a 26day cycle. I hope that we can help you to vent or what ever you need to do. There are lots of girls here that are willing to listen and talk. Hopefully you just need a few more days so that test can show up positive and you can be added to the list of all the recent girls who got their bfp.

Again welcome and tons of baby dust to you
|

User Profile
replied May 22nd, 2007
Experienced User
Hi there sweetie.

Welcome to the forum & please feel free to vent anytime you like as all the girls here are very kind & supportive. We all do know what your going through as many are still there (Plz god, give all the lovely ladies their well deserved BFP soon).

It took me & dh 12 cycles. It was so hard & was like everyone other than me was getting their BFP (by trying or accidently). I was so ready to give up that month but af never showed Smile ( i got a birthday BFP ) & i am now 14w 1d pregnant.

Sendng tons of baby dust. Hugs
|

replied May 23rd, 2007
Experienced User
Volaremos wrote:
Hi there sweetie.

Welcome to the forum & please feel free to vent anytime you like as all the girls here are very kind & supportive. We all do know what your going through as many are still there (Plz god, give all the lovely ladies their well deserved BFP soon).

It took me & dh 12 cycles. It was so hard & was like everyone other than me was getting their BFP (by trying or accidently). I was so ready to give up that month but af never showed Smile ( i got a birthday BFP ) & i am now 14w 1d pregnant.

Sendng tons of baby dust. Hugs

Get him to try to eat pumpkins seeds it will lift his sperm quality only a couple of handfuls a day my husband has slow motility too and it's just under so give it a try it might work.
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....