Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Planning Another Little One .

Very Happy hey guys .. Yesterday was my little ones frist Bday . What a blast !! I sat down afterwardds and watched the birth video . It came freshly in my mind how wonderful it was to have a baby , seems like this past year was fast , but it seems also lke ive had him in my life forever . me and his Dad talked and the subject came across another baby . if and when we deciede to do this , when would be the best time ?? my son was unplanned and it kinda just happened .. I just started my cycle today so i figured maybe it would be the day or two after it was over , whichever month we decided to try ??? Please leave some advice .. Tks . Very Happy
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 21st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Welcome to .ehealth!

And congrats on the one year bday!

My name is .christy, i'm 20 (21 tomorrow) and we are currently ttc our 1st.

You typically ovulate 14 days before the start of your next period. Is you period regualar since the birth? You may want to concider starting to temp your basal body temp. It is a great tool in predicting ovulation.

Welcome aboard!
|

User Profile
replied May 21st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Pattilynn
Welcome to ehealth! My name is Sandy. My big kids are grown but are very close, they are a little over a year in age one is in Iraq for the 3rd time and the other is in college and works with special kids. Good luck on ttc! Sticky baby dust to you, when you are both ready!
|

User Profile
replied May 22nd, 2007
Experienced User
Hi there, Welcome.

Congrats on your lil ones bday. When are you going to start ttcing?
|

User Profile
replied May 22nd, 2007
Experienced User
Hello
Welcome,
My cycles are 30 days and my doctor asked me to start my ovulation tests day 11 after my first day of my period (cd11). he asked me to test daily between 12 and 2pm. I get my ovulation between cd13 and cd16. As soon as we get a positive on the ovulation test we start bding every other day for 7 days.
My name is negar and I am 5 weeks pregnant(keeping my fingers crossed) and I wish you luck and baby dust.
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....