User Profile
ok quick question-

so i have been using MyMonthlyCycles.com and it said i should be techinically ovulating cd14 buut i notices more of that discharge that is associated with ovulating on friday which was cd12 and it just so happen my husband and i had sex (im not on anything to prevent preg. and he isnt using a condom) but we arent ttc cuz he wants to wait..buuut sometimes he gets all wrapped up in the moment and finishes inside me..and it just so happens this was one of those times. now that ive written a story before my "quick question" my question is that do we usually know when our most fertile day is by how much cm we have?

thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 21st, 2007
Experienced User
Hi BFSoup
CM can definitely be an indicator of ovulation.
Many woman chart the consistance of cm to determine if ovulation is occuring. Lots of eggwhite cm is usually a symptom of ovulation. The cm will nourish the sperm and help it travel into the uterus to wait for the egg. It can also help the sperm stay alive for up to 5 days depending upon both the sperm quality and the cm quality.
Good luck! Keep charting your temps. That way when you see a rise you will be able to tell when you ovulated.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....