User Profile
Well, I just wanted to update you guys as to what is going on in my reproductive world. Laughing

I have began (last thurs) to get pretty bad cramping. This, in turn, is causing much worse pain coming from the cyst. Rolling Eyes (It a viscious cycle).

I called my dr this morning to ask for some stronger meds and for some provera because, go figure, I am now on cd37.(gee, go figure) And I am getting very impatient.

So I will let you guys know what she says when I hear back...

On a side not...my temp dipped this morning to 96.53 when I normally average about 97.02give or take a hundreth. Any body have a clue what this could be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 21st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
If your temp drops below your cover line, or your average temp, then that could be a sign that af is on her way. Especially since you have been having bad cramps. Do you usually have several days of bad cramps before af comes? I really do hope that you can get your cycle under control and it starts to regulate a little.
|

User Profile
replied May 21st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Not normally. I normally have a day or two of spotting and then once the flow gets heavy is when the cramping starts. I hope it is af on the way. (Never thought I would say those words). I hate the provera. It is horrible. I believe I would have o'ed on the April 18th had I not gotten the cyst. Then I had a few hours of spotting a couple weeks ago. And that's it. I really thought (if I was going to start on my own) that it would have been on 2nd ish of this month. So in my mind I am about 19 days late. Confused

I just hate this so much.
|

replied May 21st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I can imagine how stressful and annoying that must be. Have you been updating your temps in your chart? I went to the other post and it didn't look like it. I really like this charting stuf. Its really cool to see how your body changes during your cycle.
Hope you are feeling better
|

User Profile
replied May 21st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
No, actually I have not updated it yet. Embarassed I write them down on paper in the morning and update it periodically. I cant get to the website from work but I can tell you what they have been since then.

5-15: 97.00 (bd)
5-16: 97.02
5-17: 102.6 (sick) so I'm not going to input this one.
5-18: 97.05
5-19: 97.04 (bd)
5-20: umm...bathroom defense?
5-21: 96.53 <--- Confused That is the dip I'm talking about.

So, I really am able to see a pattern. Untill today. Which I am impressed with.
|

User Profile
replied May 21st, 2007
Experienced User
Good morning MC
Your cycle sounds like it's giving you some serious challenges to say the least! I'm sorry, I'm sure it's extremely frustrating.
Hopefully your dip means that AF is on her way and then you won't have to take the Provera.
Good luck and let us know!
|

replied May 21st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Personally I am rather impressed that you temps are around the same everyday. My chart looks like a 5 year old was playing connect the dots. I hope for you that af is on her way that way you can start a brand new cycle and chart away. The more cycles you have on ff the better it can interpret your information I believe.
|

User Profile
replied May 21st, 2007
Experienced User
*star* wrote:
Personally I am rather impressed that you temps are around the same everyday. My chart looks like a 5 year old was playing connect the dots. I hope for you that af is on her way that way you can start a brand new cycle and chart away. The more cycles you have on ff the better it can interpret your information I believe.

Star, you crack me up girl.
Laughing
|

User Profile
replied May 21st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
*star* wrote:
Personally I am rather impressed that you temps are around the same everyday. My chart looks like a 5 year old was playing connect the dots.

Laughing

I was happy to see what looks to be my norm temp. It is actually pretty incouraging. I think what helps is that I temp at the same time everyday. The minute my dh's alarm goes off the thermometer goes in. And he knows not to talk to me first.

I'll let you guys know what the nurse says if I ever get a call back. Rolling Eyes
|

User Profile
replied May 21st, 2007
Experienced User
Good luck MC.
|

replied May 21st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
mc4ever02 wrote:

I was happy to see what looks to be my norm temp. It is actually pretty incouraging. I think what helps is that I temp at the same time everyday. The minute my dh's alarm goes off the thermometer goes in. And he knows not to talk to me first.

I am the same way, except for me, it is as soon as he turns on the shower. Sometimes he gets up before his alarm, so I am programed to take my temp as soon as I hear that water running.
|

User Profile
replied May 23rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I finally got an appt at my doctor. May 31st. Nothing like making someone wait for something, when they already know what they need. Rolling Eyes I'm so frustrated I could cry...
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....