User Profile
I won't be on here too regularly in the next 4 weeks because my exams are on, i've got my first one tommorow Shocked . I'll make sure i post my belly pics every saturday and i'll try to come on when i can, next wekk should be ok because i'm examless but the week after i've got 4, the week after that 3 and then 1 the weeks after that. And just when i thought i could relax after exams my due date comes Laughing
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 21st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Good luck with your exams. I hope you continue to feel well
|

replied May 21st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Ah good luck - I hated doing my GCSEs so can sympathise - and I wasn't pregnant at the time! I think it's amazing that you're still taking your exams when many girls would not have bothered.

Just do your best, don't worry too much about them Wink
|

replied May 21st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
i'm really proud of you, danni. jules is right, not a lot of girls would bother to take their exams being so close to their due date. you're going to be a great mother!

are you in your last year? i can never remember how the school system works there.

good luck! i'm sure you'll do great!
|

replied May 21st, 2007
Experienced User
Good Luck Danni!! Don't worry hun, I'm doing exams too (though i'm not pregnant) but I know how stressful it can be Smile just stay calm and you'll do great Wink
|

replied May 21st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I agree with the others, .dani. You are going to be such a good role model for .mika. I think it's great you are finishing up with exams and such while pregnant....and very close to your due date! Good job!
|

User Profile
replied May 21st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
we're so proud of you dani! good luck! Smile
|

replied May 21st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
IHeartMyBostonTerrier wrote:

are you in your last year? i can never remember how the school system works there.

You can leave school once you've done your .G.C.S.Es (usually at age 16) OR YOU CAN GO ON TO FURTHER EDUCation/college Wink
|

replied May 21st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
.good luck girl! .i am sure you will do great and in no time that babaa will be here!

-.danielle
|

User Profile
replied May 22nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
good luck danni! i hope you ace them!
|

User Profile
replied May 23rd, 2007
Supporter
One down eight to go! English literature is done, thank god. I think i did alright not great but alright, i was really bad at one of the books in lesson that we had to answer a question on so i'm not holding high hopes for that part for the rest went really well i think. I'm exam free for the rest of this week and all of next and so is .Dom so i get to spend some more time with him Very Happy The only annoying thing was that every ten minutes one of the invigulators kept coming up to me and asking if i was comfortable and feeling ok etc, it was nice that she cared but i was thinking ' come on if i go into labour believe me you *will* know about it!'
|

replied May 23rd, 2007
Most Diplomatic Poster
Danni, i give you a lot of credit for going through school and exams during the end of your pregnancy!! Congratulations on that. I have one exam to write on thurs am that I had to have deferred because of my surgery in March. The other class they just passed me because I was so close to being done and the rest of them I just dropped. Even without the surgery, I was struggling a little bit just concentrating on school after I found out I was pregnant because it wasn't planned. So, I have to tell you, way to go girl! I hope you do well.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...