User Profile
Well the spotting I was having has stopped all together and my bbs feel like someone has been using them as punching bags. Last night I felt like I was having hot flashes lol. Husband told me to take my temp and it was 99.8 So there are 3 l posiibilities lol. I am sick, I am going to get af full force soon, or the spotting was implantaion bleeding. i don't know lol. im just gonna say im getting af cause i don't want my hopes and i don't want to sound like an idiot . although i am pretty sure y'all think im nuts already. I am sorry i post senseless crap i just need someone to talk to cause i know hubby is like talking to a horses rear end.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 19th, 2007
Experienced User
I went cooky and took another test. I took a fact plus and there is the 2 normal lines and a very light blue line kinda like the darkest blue on the forum and the lightest being the very faint line. I think im nuts
|

User Profile
replied May 19th, 2007
Experienced User
I would say you may be getting your positive afterall!!!!!!!! I know how you feel and you are definitly NOT cooky. It took me 3.5 yrs to get that lovely blue line and when I did I didn't realy believe it until I saw my baby at my 18 wk ultrasound!! Even today at 32 wks I am still amazed that there is a baby in there kicking me.

I hope that you keep getting blue lines!!!!!!

*baby dust and sticky dust*

Mary
|

replied May 19th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I dont think your nuts. I think your pregnant Wink
|

User Profile
replied May 19th, 2007
Experienced User
LOl Im gonna try and hold my pee for a few hours and take the other one i have to see if it doe the same thing.
|

User Profile
replied May 19th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I would wait a couple days before testing just so if you are the hcg can build up in your system and you can get a more definite line.
|

User Profile
replied May 19th, 2007
Experienced User
Will do thanks i am just impatient. I shoulod go buy like 6 from the dollar store lol to tide me over lol
|

User Profile
replied May 19th, 2007
Experienced User
Oh Babyfutak
I am so happy for you. I got my implantation cramps around 10dpo. I tetedd at 11 dpo and I got a very very faint blue line. I could hardly see it and I thought I was going crazy. I did a blood test the next day at 11dpo and got an hcg of 19 which is inconclusive. anything under 20 is considered inconclusive. Anyhow, two days later it was 55 and I will check again tomorrow.

My point after all that is to say I think you are pregnant...Congratulations
|

User Profile
replied May 19th, 2007
Experienced User
I hope so =0) I took another one. i know I know but i had to and the same thing happened. you have to really look at it to see it. I hope hope hope I am pregnant. ok hyusband hitting me lol playfully Owe He hit my boob! OK i better go he's being annoying. Pray for me gus I am hopinh this is it. lol ok husband says my bathroom smells like urine I better get going lol cleaning time for me. HE HE
|

User Profile
replied May 19th, 2007
Experienced User
Babyfutak
I am praying for you that this be it...I think it is hee hee...Baby dust
|

User Profile
replied May 20th, 2007
Experienced User
Hey negar did you realize you live like 30 minutes from me lol
|

replied May 20th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Congrats on the faint line!!! I'm sending lots of sticky dust!
|

User Profile
replied May 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Did you test again today?
|

User Profile
replied May 20th, 2007
Experienced User
yes i bought a different brand and it did the exact same thing It was clear blue easy and it had the control line and a faint line across i still don't lknow what to think
|

User Profile
replied May 20th, 2007
Experienced User
Took a clearblue easy digital today and it said pregnant so i guess this is it. Im excited now i have to quit smoking which should not be hard i have 2 leaft i know i shouldn't but i don't plan on getting anymore packs or smoking ever again after these 2.

actually husband just flushed em down the toilet so i guess im done.

Edit*

ok just took the other one cause hubby didn't believe it it said preggo to so yeah! I opened it up to see how dark the line was and they where sooo dark he he he I am having minor cramps and my lower back is hurting like i have really bad gas lol. I am so happy!
|

User Profile
replied May 20th, 2007
Experienced User
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
|

User Profile
replied May 20th, 2007
Experienced User
Congrats Again
what dpo are you?
|

User Profile
replied May 20th, 2007
Experienced User
14 days I believe I am weird so I always had to wing it and just trying for a whole week and hope I got lucky. MY cycle was spiratic
|

User Profile
replied May 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Wow! Congrats, I figured you really were.
|

User Profile
replied May 21st, 2007
Experienced User
OMG BabyF, That so wonderfull. Sending you all the baby dust, sticky vibes & good lucks. Wishing you the happiest & healthiest 9 months.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....