when i was younger, i was diagnosed with urinary reflux. after trying for many years to go with conservative treatment, and see i might grow out of the problem, it went away just in time. if the tests had shown that my condition had not improved for another year, i would have ended up needing surgery. i was advised, however to report any signs that my urinary reflux could be back. especially over the course of the last year, i have been noticing that i sometimes have pain before, during, and/or after peeing. also, when the burning is present, it also accompanies a very strong, sudden urge/need to go to the bathroom right away. i'm less than keen to go back to the doctors again to have to get tested for urinary reflux again (only just because the tests i had to have every year to see if my urinary reflux was improving included inserting a catheter... something i really don't want if it isnt necessary). anyway i guess i was just wondering if i could be overreacting and also how common or uncommon urinary reflux relapse would be.

thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Almost everyone experience heartburn or acid indigestion at times. But what is acid reflux and how could it cause more serious problems?...
Can you tell the difference between common heartburn symptoms and signs of more serious digestive problems? Learn when and how to take action for acid reflux....
Heartburn is common, but it is not trivial. It's important to diagnose and treat heartburn or acid reflux as early as possible. Review diagnostic procedure now...