Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

This 2 week wait Is Killing Me!

User Profile
I'm now 10 dpiui and I'm dying to know!
I think I will test this Saturday...that will be 12 dpiui and cd28...do you think that will be to soon? I guess you never know.
I'm not having any more pg symptoms. No cramping or anything...although yesterday I had some light pink spotting, but it seems to have stopped today. And I didn't have an implantation dip. But my temps are still high....
here's my chart:
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/8afa7

Anyone else ona 2ww from H**L?

Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 17th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I think by saturday you might get an accurate bfp. But don't worry if its a bfn. (although I'm sure you know that).

I'll be crossing my fingers for you. The spotting is good news. I don't really think you would have much in the way of symptoms yet.

Keep positive....and busy Laughing
|

User Profile
replied May 17th, 2007
Experienced User
Thanks MC!
I'm trying to keep busy...but work is slow right now...so my mind wanders, and the day goes by soooooo slow...and all I can think about is BABY.
This site is an addiction! And it doesn't keep my mind off of it!
Razz
|

User Profile
replied May 17th, 2007
Experienced User
Re: This 2ww Is Killing Me!
DPrssd wrote:
I'm now 10 dpiui and I'm dying to know!
I think I will test this Saturday...that will be 12 dpiui and cd28...do you think that will be to soon? I guess you never know.
I'm not having any more pg symptoms. No cramping or anything...although yesterday I had some light pink spotting, but it seems to have stopped today. And I didn't have an implantation dip. But my temps are still high....
here's my chart:
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/8afa7

Anyone else ona 2ww from H**L?

Confused

what does dpiui mean?? Smile
|

User Profile
replied May 17th, 2007
Experienced User
Assisted Reproductive Technology
dpiui means "days post intrauterine insemination"
or the more common term is "Artificial Insemination"
|

User Profile
replied May 17th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I understand. My dh is always asking my why I'm on here all day because all it does is make me 'dwell' Rolling Eyes It is because I have a problem and can't seem to get rid of this addiction. If it is slow at work (which seems to be always) I'm right on here!

Yeah...I don't think about it all the time....sure.....
|

User Profile
replied May 17th, 2007
Experienced User
Dpssd
Hi girl, and happy 10dpiui...

Everything sounds good. pregnancy symptoms don't come until at least 16 dpiui so don't worry. I think you should test this Saturday Very Happy
Baby dust Baby dust
|

replied May 17th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Good luck if you chose to test on Saturday. Your chart looks good!

BTW, I'm now on my 2ww but I'm only 3 dpo.
|

User Profile
replied May 17th, 2007
Experienced User
Ohhhhhh!! 3dpo!
It's torture!
I think little Grey's Anatomy will keep my mind preoccupied for at least an hour tonight!
|

replied May 17th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Dprssd wrote:
This site is an addiction! And it doesn't keep my mind off of it!

mc4ever02 wrote:
I understand. My dh is always asking my why I'm on here all day because all it does is make me 'dwell' Rolling Eyes It is because I have a problem and can't seem to get rid of this addiction. If it is slow at work (which seems to be always) I'm right on here!

Yeah...I don't think about it all the time....sure.....

My dh complains about the time I spend on this site as well. I need this site because it is my only outlet for discussing ttc with people other than my doctor and my dh. I was at a baby shower last Saturday and it was so hard not to start talking about it. Other than the expectant mom and her family, there was one other pregnant lady, one who was having problems with ttc #2, and ladies with very small children. In some of the conversations, it was so hard not to say anything about ttc. On this site, I don't need to hold back.
|

replied May 18th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
My husband laughs at me at well. SOmetimes he is like...what about me??? Sometimes I will spend most of my day at work an this site if it is slow, and as soon as I get home I'm on till dinner and then check one more time before bed

Dprssd, Your chart looks good. YOu can make it through the 2ww, you are very strong. I hope you get your bfp this time. You deserve it.
|

User Profile
replied May 18th, 2007
Experienced User
*star* wrote:

Dprssd, Your chart looks good. YOu can make it through the 2ww, you are very strong. I hope you get your bfp this time. You deserve it.

Awe, thanks Star, that means so much!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
I will update ya'll on Saturday! eeeeeeek!
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....