User Profile
What could cause this, my husband got his blood results back yesterday or the day before, there are no signs of infection but for the past week hes had abdominal pain on the right side upper quadrant under the rib cage to right under the belly button on the right side, he had blood in his stool but they attribute that to internal hemmroids since his blood tests came back normal. He says the pain is constant and sometimes it is a stabbing pain and he becomes naousous. Hes been eating pretty fine for the most part i mean eating prob not the best foods at the moment but he seems to be eating fine, no vomiting etc but I am at a loss at what could cause the stomach pain. Any ideas? He was supposed to go back to them today since his stomach pain is still there so im hoping thats what he did but i dunno what it could be or what tests they will do or whats gonna go on, just wondering if any of you guys had any ideas as to what could cause pain without an infection?
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...