Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Had Pregnancy Blood Test Today...

User Profile
I really hope they are positive. I have been so incredibly tired and headachy and just not feeling myself.
Fingers Crossed!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
My fingers are crossed!!

Are you late? Sorry, my mind just went completely blank... Embarassed
|

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2007
Experienced User
well I dont have a straight answer for that mc.
I did have something 1.5 days late, dark spotting which got slightly heavier (not like af though) then went to light pink spotting.
All my symptoms seem to be getting worse/intense.
All the hpt's are bfn. and my breasts are not sore...they were for a few days then stopped. I dunno what to think ...
|

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Well, I think the blood test was a good idea then. When will you get the results?
|

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2007
Experienced User
She said we will get the results friday most likely.
My dr did mention she has had 2 patient's over her 20yrs practice who didnt show hcg in their urine or blood until 12 weeks preggers...i highly doubt i am patient # 3...haha although one can only wish.
|

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2007
Experienced User
Babyandy
I wish you the best of luck. hopfully you will get positve answers. The fact that your symptoms are getting more intese is a really good thing. Baby dust your way. Keep us posted.
|

User Profile
replied May 17th, 2007
Experienced User
Thanks so much Negar!! I will indeed.
I'm in the midst of my O right so if its a bfn friday no worries we be BD'in.
How are things going for you?? Its so great to hear that you and your husband are expecting!!!!!
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....