User Profile
Here it goes when I was in high school I was accused of stealing, when my teacher who asked me to take her book from the teachers' common room lost her money, since then I was the black sheep the discpline master seems to hate me and I seems to be the target from time to time, when I was younger, in primary school, I ran in a race, I was a reserved runner but when the actual runner was sick I had to cover her, the trophy was given to her instead, when I wanted to join in the school dance the teacher said it was too late I waited the next year and when I asked her early next year she said she had already made her pick. Please don't get me wrong I have nothing against teachers in fact I love teachers and I'm still keep in contact with one of my favorite teacher but just now I had this flashback, this happened to me from time to time and everything I'm annoyed that these things happened and I am frustrated that I can't get these things out of my head am I paranoid or bipolar? Can anyone tell me thank you... Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 22nd, 2007
Experienced User
Hmm
Well we can not diagnose if you are bipolar or not. That takes observations and a medical degree. Maybe you could see a shrink and they might be able to tell you. If you are, then welcome to being bipolar.
|

User Profile
replied May 22nd, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Thank You
Thank you for your reply I'll take note of that. Thanks once again. Smile
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know what bipolar is exactly? And what types of bipolar do doctors classify and diagnose? Learn more basics about bipolar disorder here....
Can stress put you at risk of developing bipolar disorder? Read here for information on risk factors which increase the likelihood that someone becomes bipolar....
Bipolar is difficult to diagnose as an illness ... but bipolar symptoms are usually accompanied by extreme changes. What are the symptoms of bipolar disorder?...