Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Getting Pregnant Without Intercourse

Can anybody give me a few tips on how to get pregnant without having sexual intercourse? I don't like sex that much, and moreover intercourse is painful. There is no way we can conceive the normal way.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 15th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Welcome to .Ehealth!

Do you know why sex is painful? You should know why before you begin ttc. You want to be on the safe side.
|

replied May 15th, 2007
Experienced User
Re: Getting Pregnant Without Intercourse
Aisling wrote:
Can anybody give me a few tips on how to get pregnant without having sexual intercourse? I don't like sex that much, and moreover intercourse is painful. There is no way we can conceive the normal way.

There is one way where you can let him ejaculate into this device then you squirt in you, but i agree see why intercourse hurts with your doctor, it shouldn't hurt and you could be at risk.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....