User Profile
cd 15 no sighs of O Sad just sitting and waiting, story of my life! Rolling Eyes
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 15th, 2007
Experienced User
So sorry you still didnt O. Hope you O soon. Good luck
|

replied May 15th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I didn't o until cd19 this month, so I will be right there with ya. I am supposed to start af on friday, but have no idea if I will because of the late o.

How long are your cycles usually?
|

User Profile
replied May 19th, 2007
Supporter
my cycles are never the same twice....i went off bcp in oct,06..had af on cd 29 in november than 30 something days, then 94 days, then 40 days so its always a wait and see game. i did poas last night cause i felt funny but BFN of course.....so im still waiting here Rolling Eyes
|

replied May 19th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
I'm sorry you have to wait so long to o. I tend to think that when you think you aren't going to o, you are more stressed than during the last few days before af. Hopefully, you will start getting some cm soon to make you feel better and start the fun part. Smile
|

User Profile
replied May 20th, 2007
Supporter
EWCM today!!!!!! could this really be O??? can you have ewcm and not be O'ing? i did have alot today wow! gotta get bd'ing! Laughing
|

replied May 20th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
I bet you are really relieved. Well, happy bd'ing!
|

User Profile
replied May 24th, 2007
Supporter
well, im cd 23 or something like that today, nausea is hitting me hard, but i never know why! alot of CM, other than that nothing yet!!! Rolling Eyes time shall tell i guess, Confused
|

replied May 24th, 2007
Experienced User
Do you think you could have O'd. I noticed that for the first few days after I ovulated I was always nausous. I don't know if it was from the increase in progesterone or what but I was always miserable.
|

User Profile
replied June 2nd, 2007
Supporter
no signs, tested last night BFN of course, still no af, crampy off and on but not bad, and wait and wait and wait im cd 34 today.... Rolling Eyes
|
Tags: pregnant
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....