User Profile
well yesterday i was going to the bathroom am when i wiped i noticed a pink tinge so i ...excuse the mental picture... put the toilet paper up a little with my finger and it was definatly light pinky then i touched my cervix and a little bit of stingy bright red bloody tissue came out on my finger. about one little hairs width about an inch long. basically nothing. thing is af is not due for a week. next monday to be exact. i am dreading getting her again this will be month 11 with no luck =0( im scared. my question is has anyone else noticed this and what does it mean? iom thinking its just early af spotting. grr im confused.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2007
Experienced User
Just took my temp and its 99.9 I don't feel sick though. hmmmmmm I am praying im Preggo. I think its wisful thinking though
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2007
Experienced User
Sounds like it could be implantation bleeding. How many dpo are you? Implantation bleeding can occur 6-12days dpo.
Fingers Crossed for you!
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2007
Experienced User
7-8 days I vary so we just do the deed for a week when we know its comign and after as well
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2007
Experienced User
Keep your eye out for other symptoms, sore breats, nausea, fatigue...but those usually dont happen until 5 or 6 week. Do a pg test no early then 4days before your missed period or on the day of your missed period. I kept testing earlyier and kept getting let down...good luck to you.
Keep us posted.
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2007
Experienced User
I definatly will. I am so nervous
|

User Profile
replied May 15th, 2007
Experienced User
Keep thinking positive. Hope this is your mothers day present. a big fat positive on the way. Good luck & tons of baby dust for you.
|

User Profile
replied May 15th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I really hope this is it for you!
|

replied May 15th, 2007
Experienced User
Good luck to ya. *Super baby dust to ya*
|

replied May 15th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Good luck Babyfutak. That sounds promissing. When do you think you will test? I hope this is your month.
|

User Profile
replied May 15th, 2007
Experienced User
I will be testing tues if come monday Af does not poke up hr ugly head.
|

replied May 15th, 2007
Experienced User
It really does sound like it could be implantation bleeding. I wish you the best.
|

User Profile
replied May 15th, 2007
Experienced User
Hi
It sounds really promising girl. Keep up posted on any symptoms that you may start to feel...baby dust girl
|

User Profile
replied May 15th, 2007
Experienced User
got antsy and tested it was bfn but i know it could be wrong cause its to early lol i just had to i was antsy. lol but yeah anywaz i wil keep y'all posted with my findings lol.
|

User Profile
replied May 15th, 2007
Experienced User
ok went to my purse and got the test that i took i put it in ther after 5 minutes of nohting. Well i just took it out and there is a clear straight line across the midle but its not a full line I don't know what to think grrrr
|

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
That's a tough one. How long after you took the test did you look at it?

You might want to wait until tomorrow morning and take another.
|

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2007
Experienced User
about 30 minutes so yeah it was way past the 10 minute period of time you have to read it. I dunno we shall see. Confused
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....